Greetings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

StoryAngel

Hello to all on CC. I'm new (on this site anyway) and just wanted to introduce myself. I used to chat online quite a bit and will probably be more of a lurker for now, but thought I'd say hi anyway :cool:

J

jimmydiggs

Hey StoryAngel, welcome home to Christian Chat. I think you should join in on the conversations instead of just observing, you might find you actually like it.

S

StoryAngel

Oh it's nothing to do with not liking it... Just kinda busy is all! Only have one pair of hands for typing and find everything else in life...;)

However, I've also been on the lookout for a genuine Christian site where there's the opportunity for some good wholesome discussion that's more than just frivolous talk. Some "iron sharpening iron" (Prov 27:17). Doesn't mean it can't be fun, too, though! :)

F

Fierflie

StoryAngel, welcome to the site, and lurkers welcome, lol ,,, I think many of us when we first come here lurk a bit. I know you will like the great fellowship in the bible study room. There are a few rooms, just have to use the scroll tool the look down and see the other rooms that are here as well. If you have a voice to sing, even a room for that.

Again, welcome

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat.

S

StoryAngel

Thanks for the welcome, CC peeps. One question, can anybody in the world join this site?

W

wyldkat

Welcome to CC, StoryAngel. Yes. There are people here from all over the world.

S

StoryAngel

Thx Wyldkat. I'm just asking cos a dear brother in Christ in Africa tried to join the site after I told him about it, but it didn't seem to work, he just got a message saying it wasn't possible. I'd love to be able to see him be blessed by the CC community. Is there someone who could help with this?

Jun 20, 2010
Thx Wyldkat. I'm just asking cos a dear brother in Christ in Africa tried to join the site after I told him about it, but it didn't seem to work, he just got a message saying it wasn't possible. I'd love to be able to see him be blessed by the CC community. Is there someone who could help with this?
Thats strange cause there is lots of peeps from Africa here.

S

StoryAngel

I'm wondering if he just registered when there were all those issues. He's now registered and waiting for confirmation...been waiting over 24 hours though... Seems like a pretty hard process for a newbie! I'm just trying to help...