Greetings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ElizaBeth

Sep 10, 2011
Hello everyone. My name is Elizabeth. I was raised going to church and baptised as an infant, but found myself wandering for a very long time as an adult. I recently was baptised again of my own free will with my husband at Cascade Hills Church in Georgia, realizing my need to have a deeper, more personal relationship with Christ.

I am growing in Christ's love everyday. God bless everyone!

P

Phoenix

Hi Elizabeth welcome to CC!! I am from GA but not familiar Cascade Hills. What is that close to?

I completely understand what you are saying about needing that deeper, more personal relationship with our Lord. He is so good to each of us!!

The forums and chat room here are really great! A lot of encouraging people! I hope to see you in the chat rooms sometime! If you have any questions feel free to ask!! God bless you sister!!

B

BlueMtnMarc

Hi Elizabeth, congrats on the second baptism, look forward to your posts here on CC

L

LovelyF

Hello everyone. You guys can call me LOVELY, Im from the caribbean, the Friendly Islande of "SAINT-MARTIN" . I got save when I was 13years old, never really understand the importance of knowing Christ and having a realationship with Him so to me Church just got bored and I didn't want to play church so I stayed away from church for years. And now Im in my early twentys, GOD SHOW Himself to me in a mighty way and He have keept me thrue all these years regardless of what I did so I gave my life to Christ with my own free will and now Im save sence October 2010. Im getting to know God in a more deeper level. I sign up in Christian.com because I would love to tchat to youths in other places that are soldout for Christ and realy would like to share there experience in Christ with me. I want to know that Im not alone and that there is other young people just like me that are striving for God.:)

J

JAZZ

Hi Everyone, I am a christian mother with a sad problem with our son who is studying to become a minister and he has issues with us, his parents and does not show us respect or communicates with us for 2 entire months and it has made me so sad. I have prayed and talked to others and don't seem to have any answers why he is doing this to us.

O

Osly

God bless you Elizabeth. As you keep seeking God, He will draw you closer to Him. May His perfect will be fulfilled in your life.

S

shekaniah

Welcome and glad you found this site. God bless

B

Bobbyking

Hello everyone. My name is Elizabeth. I was raised going to church and baptised as an infant, but found myself wandering for a very long time as an adult. I recently was baptised again of my own free will with my husband at Cascade Hills Church in Georgia, realizing my need to have a deeper, more personal relationship with Christ.

I am growing in Christ's love everyday. God bless everyone!
Hi ElisaBeth

It's wonderful to hear of your good testimony. It always encourages me to hear that there are people all over the world who have made a commitment to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.:)

May God bless you & your husband and your family! :)

ElizaBeth

Sep 10, 2011
Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I feel my life changing everyday. Sometimes I think its hard for people to understand that I am not the same person I was a month ago. Taking that public, earnest and honest step toward committing myself to Christ has really changed things for me and shaken free something in me that I don't even fully understand. I have so much more to learn and still struggle, but I know that my reactions to things are changing and my attitude is changing. I want more!

S

shekaniah

I'm so happy for you! Keep on seeking Him. Amen

B

BlueMtnMarc

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I feel my life changing everyday. Sometimes I think its hard for people to understand that I am not the same person I was a month ago. Taking that public, earnest and honest step toward committing myself to Christ has really changed things for me and shaken free something in me that I don't even fully understand. I have so much more to learn and still struggle, but I know that my reactions to things are changing and my attitude is changing. I want more!

Change is a good thing, ridding ourselves of our old self is key. As for the learning part, it's never ending for me.