Gross negligence or gross incompetence: Navy ships sitting idle?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
President Trump sent those Navy hospital ships (at great cost) to help coronovirus patients and hospitals in New York and Los Angeles. According to these reports below they are essentially sitting idle, instead of being packed with patients.

Furthermore, no one is bothering to inform the public that it is primarily those with pre-existing underlying heath issues that are dying from Wuhan virus. Similar to deaths from flu. Figures from New York are showing this to be the case.

In both situations, one can see gross negligence and gross incompetence by those who are supposed to be handling this crisis efficiently and with integrity. Add to that media manipulation and another Witch Hunt brewing among the evil Democrats (who should all be behind bars).
****************************************************************************************

BROKEN MODELS: The CDC Doctors Screwed Up Bigly! USNS Comfort in NY Harbor Sits Idle with 3 Patients -- USNS Mercy in LA has Only 15 Patients

By Jim Hoft
Published April 2, 2020 at 10:36pm
The Navy hospital ship USNS Comfort docked in in New York City on Monday, March 30, 2020. The ship was expected to bolster a besieged New York City health care system by treating non-coronavirus patients while hospitals treat people with COVID-19. But after three days in the harbor only three patients have been transferred to the hospital ship. The ship has 1,000 beds.

Another Navy hospital ship, the U.S. Naval Ship Mercy, docked in Los Angeles, has had a total of 15 patients, officials said.

You can thank the CDC officials and doctors for pushing fake models on the American public and Trump administration!

The CDC used the IMHE model to base their numbers on. The model was way off in its predictions. The IMHE study predicted over 121,000 Americans would be hospitalized by Wednesday over the Coronavirus. The actual number was 31,142. In New York, the IMHE model predicted that as of yesterday, 50,962 people would have been hospitalized due to the Coronavirus. The actual number was 18,368.

And in LA the US Mercy staff is working with 15 patients.This is a catastrophe!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ts-idle-3-patients-usns-mercy-la-15-patients/

BREAKING: New York Data Confirms Once Again - 99% of Coronavirus Fatalities Have Pre-Existing Conditions - 94% of Fatalities Over Age 45! ...Open The Economy!

By Jim Hoft
Published April 2, 2020 at 10:55pm

It’s very difficult to find the numbers – as if they are being hidden. The reason may be because the actual numbers of coronavirus fatalities indicate the China coronavirus is not nearly as deadly as heralded by the Mainstream media and the results are similar to flu-like data.

Initial data out of New York show a pattern consistent with the rest of the world – the elderly and the sick are almost exclusively at risk by the coronavirus. Individuals without pre-existing conditions and younger Americans under the age of 65 are at a very very low risk of dying from the coronavirus.

Steve Elliott Grassfire reports today that the “New York Coronavirus Data Confirms EVERYTHING about age and condition of victims, meaning it’s time for a more targeted strategy”.

Data was finally located related to the China coronavirus deaths in New York:
We’ve been searching and searching for REAL U.S. DATA on COVID-19 deaths by age, and it’s been mostly missing other than a passing mention by the CDC that “80%” of those who died were over 60. Until we saw from market-ticker.org that New York City posted death by age and condition data for the city (as of April 2).

And the numbers confirm EVERYTHING the global data has been saying (and perhaps our government and the media have been hiding?). Namely that:
* The VAST MAJORITY of the victims are older (NYC, 70% 65 and over)
* Very few are under 50 (NYC, 5.8% under 45)
* Almost NO teenagers or children (NYC, one death under 18, or .07%)
* Only a fraction have NO OTHER HEALTH CONDITIONS (1.29%)

This is exactly what we have been saying for the past few months. The China coronavirus is being over engineered by the media to create panic and destroy the livelihoods of millions of Americans and innocent citizens around the world. These numbers from New York are consistent with the numbers from China and Italy:

The devastation economically and from fatalities related to the economics of this situation are the absolute cause for concern.

And there it is and that is that. Never take what the media is telling you as the Gospel truth. Never.

We are killing the economy because of the China coronavirus, which like the flu, kills the elderly and the sick. We have never acted this insane for the flu.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...conditions-94-fatalities-age-45-open-economy/

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
And this is the problem with the world. In one day I've read...
Government hospital ships could be helping people but aren't.
And I also read...
Train engineer details train at navy hospital ship because he's convinced they're there for other reasons.
Two stories about the same ship's with differing views.

Though, concerning the OP, I have to wonder. Is it a problem these ships are sitting empty, if there are so many cases needing help?
Or is it an exaggerated virus that's no where near as dangerous as suggested?
If it's not that dangerous then what does it matter if the ships are empty?
It seems two opposing ideas are put forth towards one intention. Say anything long as it supports your view?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
The ships are not there to take care of people with COVID19, but handle hospital overflow.

But, shocker, fewer people are out doing things that require urgent care because they're all shut up in their homes and apartments...maybe they should put counselors on them instead.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
I would but my money down at 80% odds I will not put my life down. A game with of Russian roulette with 10 chambers and 2 bullets is not a game I want to play.

7seasrekeyed

Furthermore, no one is bothering to inform the public that it is primarily those with pre-existing underlying heath issues that are dying from Wuhan virus.
that is just.....sigh

yes, people with pre-existing health issues are much higher risk, BUT they are not all the only ones who are dying

I don't like what is happening with the economy and I while I can think of some political people who do, no reasonable person would

BUT

anyway, when I did a little research on Mr Hoft, I came across 'dumbest man on the internet' I don't know a thing about him, but that is what came up

oh

and the fact that he is another conspiracy theorist

a raging conspiracy theorist in fact

smh

7seasrekeyed

Speaker pulled from panel alongside CPAC over Florida shooting controversy

A speaker has been pulled from a panel planned to coincide with the upcoming Conservative Political Action Conference after his website propagated evidence-free theories about survivors of last week's Florida high school shooting, a representative for the group organizing the discussion said Wednesday.

Jim Hoft, founder of Gateway Pundit, a conservative site that has previously shared false stories, was slated to speak on a panel on "Social Media Censorship." The panel was organized by the think tank American Principles Project and other groups and was to occur on the sidelines of the annual summit of conservative political figures on Friday.

he is so far out that even other conservatives shudder

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
anyway, when I did a little research on Mr Hoft, I came across 'dumbest man on the internet' I don't know a thing about him, but that is what came up
That is just sheer nonsense. He is one of the smartest men who is trying to get to the bottom of things. And don't forget that anytime someone is publishing what the MSM do not wish to have broadcast, they are viciously attacked. It does not matter if there is any truth in their attacks. So why don't you take some time to see what the Gateway Pundit publishes and compare it with other CONSERVATIVE news media?

7seasrekeyed

That is just sheer nonsense. He is one of the smartest men who is trying to get to the bottom of things. And don't forget that anytime someone is publishing what the MSM do not wish to have broadcast, they are viciously attacked. It does not matter if there is any truth in their attacks. So why don't you take some time to see what the Gateway Pundit publishes and compare it with other CONSERVATIVE news media?

hmmm

well ok then

nonsense it is

I guess we all have to think just like him to see how brilliant he is

sorry...I am not an extremist. I am positive there are hidden agendas here, I just don't make it my life's work

I do not watch the liberal blabbering...but honestly, the other side is pretty good at it too

I just love the way people assume that if someone criticizes a so called conservative whatever, they are immediately bracketed as a liberal and then told to go examine conservative news media

it just goes to show how prejudice works both sides

Hoft is not a beloved conservative journalist it would seem, but rather a conspiracy theory enthusiast

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
President Trump sent those Navy hospital ships (at great cost) to help coronovirus patients and hospitals in New York and Los Angeles. According to these reports below they are essentially sitting idle, instead of being packed with patients.

Furthermore, no one is bothering to inform the public that it is primarily those with pre-existing underlying heath issues that are dying from Wuhan virus. Similar to deaths from flu. Figures from New York are showing this to be the case.

In both situations, one can see gross negligence and gross incompetence by those who are supposed to be handling this crisis efficiently and with integrity. Add to that media manipulation and another Witch Hunt brewing among the evil Democrats (who should all be behind bars).
****************************************************************************************

BROKEN MODELS: The CDC Doctors Screwed Up Bigly! USNS Comfort in NY Harbor Sits Idle with 3 Patients -- USNS Mercy in LA has Only 15 Patients

By Jim Hoft
Published April 2, 2020 at 10:36pm
The Navy hospital ship USNS Comfort docked in in New York City on Monday, March 30, 2020. The ship was expected to bolster a besieged New York City health care system by treating non-coronavirus patients while hospitals treat people with COVID-19. But after three days in the harbor only three patients have been transferred to the hospital ship. The ship has 1,000 beds.

Another Navy hospital ship, the U.S. Naval Ship Mercy, docked in Los Angeles, has had a total of 15 patients, officials said.

You can thank the CDC officials and doctors for pushing fake models on the American public and Trump administration!

The CDC used the IMHE model to base their numbers on. The model was way off in its predictions. The IMHE study predicted over 121,000 Americans would be hospitalized by Wednesday over the Coronavirus. The actual number was 31,142. In New York, the IMHE model predicted that as of yesterday, 50,962 people would have been hospitalized due to the Coronavirus. The actual number was 18,368.

And in LA the US Mercy staff is working with 15 patients.This is a catastrophe!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ts-idle-3-patients-usns-mercy-la-15-patients/

BREAKING: New York Data Confirms Once Again - 99% of Coronavirus Fatalities Have Pre-Existing Conditions - 94% of Fatalities Over Age 45! ...Open The Economy!

By Jim Hoft
Published April 2, 2020 at 10:55pm

It’s very difficult to find the numbers – as if they are being hidden. The reason may be because the actual numbers of coronavirus fatalities indicate the China coronavirus is not nearly as deadly as heralded by the Mainstream media and the results are similar to flu-like data.

Initial data out of New York show a pattern consistent with the rest of the world – the elderly and the sick are almost exclusively at risk by the coronavirus. Individuals without pre-existing conditions and younger Americans under the age of 65 are at a very very low risk of dying from the coronavirus.

Steve Elliott Grassfire reports today that the “New York Coronavirus Data Confirms EVERYTHING about age and condition of victims, meaning it’s time for a more targeted strategy”.

Data was finally located related to the China coronavirus deaths in New York:
We’ve been searching and searching for REAL U.S. DATA on COVID-19 deaths by age, and it’s been mostly missing other than a passing mention by the CDC that “80%” of those who died were over 60. Until we saw from market-ticker.org that New York City posted death by age and condition data for the city (as of April 2).

And the numbers confirm EVERYTHING the global data has been saying (and perhaps our government and the media have been hiding?). Namely that:
* The VAST MAJORITY of the victims are older (NYC, 70% 65 and over)
* Very few are under 50 (NYC, 5.8% under 45)
* Almost NO teenagers or children (NYC, one death under 18, or .07%)
* Only a fraction have NO OTHER HEALTH CONDITIONS (1.29%)

This is exactly what we have been saying for the past few months. The China coronavirus is being over engineered by the media to create panic and destroy the livelihoods of millions of Americans and innocent citizens around the world. These numbers from New York are consistent with the numbers from China and Italy:

The devastation economically and from fatalities related to the economics of this situation are the absolute cause for concern.

And there it is and that is that. Never take what the media is telling you as the Gospel truth. Never.

We are killing the economy because of the China coronavirus, which like the flu, kills the elderly and the sick. We have never acted this insane for the flu.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...conditions-94-fatalities-age-45-open-economy/
Patients are onboard both ships.
NYC Patients Onboard Navy Hospital Ship Comfort Test

Orlando resident treats patients aboard hospital ship USNS Mercy

April 4 Queen Mary ocean liner could be used as floating California hospital