Ground golden flaxseed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
A friend of mine had his arteries clogging up. Got on to ground golden flaxseed. One month later they were clear.

I was 56 with arythmia. Had my heart checked. Arteries clear. I was on the flaxseed. It's real cheap. Tablespoon a day in your orange juice, oatmeal, etc.. Be free. Be blessed.

O

oldthennew

we're definitely into 'FLAXSEED', have been for many years along with
other supplements....

as a 'tea', it is a wonderful digestive aid.....

we have found it at a store called BIG LOTS for around a $1.50 a pound...

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I can't seem to find the Golden anymore since I moved to BC. Is the brown as good, or do I have to special order in the golden?

I actually like the taste of the Golden Flaxseed. It goes well with Engiveta Yeast in my morning orange juice!

gypsygirl

Sep 19, 2012
I can't seem to find the Golden anymore since I moved to BC. Is the brown as good, or do I have to special order in the golden?

I actually like the taste of the Golden Flaxseed. It goes well with Engiveta Yeast in my morning orange juice!

angela, bob's red mill (in the NW, here) sells golden flax quite inexpensively. i don't know what you have access to, but i know you can buy bob's red mill products on amazon.