Growing Bitter against God.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

The world is growing bitter against God. They are preparing their hearts to receive Satan and worship him as Lord. They are growing bitter against the Lord, and false prophets arise to fuel the bitterness. These prophets say that they know the time when Jesus says NO ONE KNOWS BUT THE FATHER!! These prophets say there will be peace, WHEN THERE IS ENMITY!!! These prophets don't preach the mercy of God. They don't preach salvation by Jesus Christ and him alone. The wrath of God for this will not be kindled long. He will send his fury on all deceivers, who cause the people to err.

A preacher says to a man, ''God will give you that house my friend, the lord said to be fruitful and multiply. Amen!''

And then that man has faith in the promise of a preacher, and when that house doesn't come, the man is offended. And he says within himself, ''I thought God promised me a house, so why hasn't it come?'' And by and by this man is offended.

Anyone that preaches a good news that is not of the salvation through Jesus Christ, is preaching a damnable heresy. Anyone that preaches any other Gospel other than Jesus Christ, is a liar and a deceiver. The riches of heaven are not stored up on the earth. The promises of God are not of temporal things, but it is an eternal promise. The Life Jesus gives is ETERNAL LIFE TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE ON HIM AND KEEP HIS COMMANDS!!

Don't be offended because of false promises, which are whole lies. Seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and he will supply your needs. Don't put your trust and hope in money and jobs and cars and houses, as these things will not be forever. But your soul is more important. And we should be seeking the lost. Serve God, not idols.

May Jesus bless you.

I

im4Him

Amen this is a message that the denominations should be broadcasting on radio, TV and everywhere so that people are not deceived.
God Bless