H2DuhI

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

S2DuhA2DuhM

Hello one and all! You can welcome me in due time. But first allow me to introduce myself. I am Samantha but you can call me Samantha. Aha. No. LAME. Anywayz, I'm new to the whole Christian thing. I have so much to take up and learn. I just hope I don't offend anyone with my ignorance or arrogance. I'm trying to live right for my lil family, and above all, I'm trying to live right for God.

God Bless,

Sam.

B

buttacup

welcome to cc :)

B

Bobbyking

Hello Samantha

Welcome to CC!
Enjoy your new relationship with God! For a start, bring your Bible and go to a quiet place (park, lake, library) and spend time reading the Gospel (Book of John perhaps) and enjoy knowing your Savior, Jesus Christ and your Heavenly Father. And slowly commit your life to Him and He will give you joy and fulfillment!

U

Ugly

hi Samantha
Welcome to the family. (=
Feel free to contact me through ccmail or in chats if you have any questions on your walk, do what i can to help.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Samantha hello and welcome to Christian chat
god bless,

S

S2DuhA2DuhM

Hello Samantha

Welcome to CC!
Enjoy your new relationship with God! For a start, bring your Bible and go to a quiet place (park, lake, library) and spend time reading the Gospel (Book of John perhaps) and enjoy knowing your Savior, Jesus Christ and your Heavenly Father. And slowly commit your life to Him and He will give you joy and fulfillment!
Aww. Thanks for that! I can feel the love already. :)

hi Samantha
Welcome to the family. (=
Feel free to contact me through ccmail or in chats if you have any questions on your walk, do what i can to help.
Arite! Score! Another helper! Thnx dude.

Samantha hello and welcome to Christian chat
god bless,
Thanks for the welcome!

God bless you all for your kindness!

C

ChildrenofNoah

Hi there!

Glad you joined and it is good that you do not wish to offend, however do not worry as we are all learning about God and Jesus, the bible and the word of God. The best advice you can get in regards to being a christian and what to do is to read the bible =) And not in piecemeal bits but as if you would a book probably starting from the New Testament and reading the 1st four books Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and then read Acts which tells the story of what happens straight after our Lord Jesus is crucified.

The reason i mention reading the bible is many people don't..not properly...they hear it in church and they talk about verses but often you find many of us haven't really read the book back to front and then read it again =) You may of course have already read it, but if not that is a great starting point =)

Enjoy making friends here as there seem to be lots of good folks and God bless you in your search to know God more.

S

S2DuhA2DuhM

Thank you for the advice, ChildrenofNoah. And yes, I have noticed that. I try my best to read his word. I think I will try even harder to do that daily. No one ever told me it was struggle. But after receiving Christ as my savior things have been a worthwhile challenge in the best intrest of transforming my mind.

God bless you,

Sam.