hair dos and don'ts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hair dos and don'ts

• women should have long hair

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • women can have short hair

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • women should never cut their hair at all

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • it is a sin for a woman to have short hair

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • it is not a sin for a woman to have short hair

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • I love Repunsul

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I am taking kemotherapy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Speaking of hair, ... I hate it when you give somebody a sincere compliment on their moustache, and then suddenly, ... she's not your friend anymore :(
wa...wa...waaaaa.
lol

Dec 21, 2012
Hi CC forums, I got myself in a large amount of trouble with Dread Zeppelin for this post. I owe her a public apology. Dread I'm sorry for mocking.

"Suppose you are an intellectual impostor with nothing to say, but with strong ambitions to succeed in academic life, collect a coterie of reverent disciples and have students around the world anoint your pages with respectful yellow highlighter. What kind of literary style would you cultivate? Not a lucid one, surely, for clarity would expose your lack of content." --Richard Dawkins (atheist)

Jesus was Jewish and kept Mosaic Law.

Lev 19:27 You shall not round off the hair on your temples or mar the edges of your beard. (ESV)

O

OwenHeidenreich

Girls have short hair on their arms, and long on their head.

Short hair on the head is long compared to the length of an ant. or maybe a germ.

Long hair on the head is short compared to the length of the universe. or maybe God himself.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
I discussed this thread with my wife earlier who is Kenyan and she said, "If having short hair is sinful then we'll have to wipe out most of the African population since they naturally can't grow long hair." :cool:
/thread lol

T

Tintin

Girls have short hair on their arms, and long on their head.

Short hair on the head is long compared to the length of an ant. or maybe a germ.

Long hair on the head is short compared to the length of the universe. or maybe God himself.
That's poetic but it doesn't make a lot of sense.