J
J-Kay
Guest
Before I became a Christian, I was fascinated with the occult. I loved to
watch horror movies. I read novels about witchcraft, or satanic rituals.
I was ignorant to the fact all this went against God. I knew there is a
God, and I feared His wrath. Not enough to NOT participate in ouija board
and the occult fascination. I was fascinated with the paranormal. Ghost,
and listening to people like Jeanne Dixon and Edgar Caycee. I did not know
all this was wrong.
What did it take to make me see how wrong it is ? A tract or booklet
called, "Can a Christian be Possessed." So that being said, until we warn
others who find all this paranormal and occult fascination is a sin against
God, they can't be free ( unless God convicts them quietly .) It really
takes more faith to believe in satan and the paranormal, than it does God.
Jesus makes it so easy to live. Satan demands our soul.
I totally believe we should give out 'spiritual tract' if you are going to
entertain children on Halloween. They may not read it, but parent might,
and see truth as God would have it be seen. He loves, He is love.
The enemy of our Savior was defeated at the Cross through the Blood
of Jesus. Satan hates the Blood of Jesus. Remember in the day you
take that last breath, you are either going to be with satan or Jesus Christ.
It is your choice. I am sure Christ will be the one you will choose.
There is a Heaven to gain, and hell to shun. ~ God bless all and stay covered
in the Blood of Jesus and keep Gods Word in your heart, soul and mind always.
watch horror movies. I read novels about witchcraft, or satanic rituals.
I was ignorant to the fact all this went against God. I knew there is a
God, and I feared His wrath. Not enough to NOT participate in ouija board
and the occult fascination. I was fascinated with the paranormal. Ghost,
and listening to people like Jeanne Dixon and Edgar Caycee. I did not know
all this was wrong.
What did it take to make me see how wrong it is ? A tract or booklet
called, "Can a Christian be Possessed." So that being said, until we warn
others who find all this paranormal and occult fascination is a sin against
God, they can't be free ( unless God convicts them quietly .) It really
takes more faith to believe in satan and the paranormal, than it does God.
Jesus makes it so easy to live. Satan demands our soul.
I totally believe we should give out 'spiritual tract' if you are going to
entertain children on Halloween. They may not read it, but parent might,
and see truth as God would have it be seen. He loves, He is love.
The enemy of our Savior was defeated at the Cross through the Blood
of Jesus. Satan hates the Blood of Jesus. Remember in the day you
take that last breath, you are either going to be with satan or Jesus Christ.
It is your choice. I am sure Christ will be the one you will choose.
There is a Heaven to gain, and hell to shun. ~ God bless all and stay covered
in the Blood of Jesus and keep Gods Word in your heart, soul and mind always.

