Hamas Says NO to Humanitarian Cease Fire

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
Well yeah...history proves this. They've done this before, they really do hate Israel.
They hate everybody and Ishmael's hand will be against everybody including HIS BROTHER :)

Dec 12, 2013
Re: Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine

Facts all people living on earth should know.

God gave Israel the land. Genesis 15:18 declares to Abraham, “To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates.” God later confirms this promise to Abraham’s son Isaac and Isaac’s son Jacob (whose name was later changed to Israel). When the Israelites were about to invade the Promised Land, God reiterated the land promise, as recorded in Joshua 1:4, “Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Great Sea on the west.”

According to Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4, the land God gave to Israel included everything from the Nile River in Egypt to Lebanon (south to north) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (west to east). So, what land has God stated belongs to Israel? All of the land modern Israel currently possesses, plus all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Israel currently possesses only a fraction of the land God has promised.
And when the Lion of the Tribe Of Judah sweeps the land there will be NO MORE CAANANITES in the Land. Nor will there be any more Philistines (Palestinians) in the land as a VAPOR will come out of the North and KILL everyone of them that are found in Gaza....Interesting enough is the fact that the current city held by Israel DOES NOT GET TOUCHED......!

May the ONE true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless Israel OUT of ZION!

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Re: Dumb All Over

[video=youtube;QTfOB_TBBew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTfOB_TBBew[/video]

Acts 17:24-31

[SUP]24 [/SUP]The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands; [SUP]25 [/SUP]nor is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He Himself gives to all people life and breath and all things; [SUP]26 [/SUP]and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation, [SUP]27 [/SUP]that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; [SUP]28 [/SUP]for in Him we live and move and [SUP][a][/SUP]exist, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we also are His children.’ [SUP]29 [/SUP]Being then the children of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and thought of man. [SUP]30 [/SUP]Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent, [SUP]31 [/SUP]because He has fixed a day in which He will judge [SUP][b][/SUP]the world in righteousness [SUP][c][/SUP]through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men [SUP][d][/SUP]by raising Him from the dead.”
Oh yeah, Zappa a left over from the 60's.
I wonder if weasles are still ripping his flesh.
Speaking against prophets in the bible yet is
a false prophet himself..goofey and outta touch.

F

Fishbait

Israel is under attack as God said it would be in the last days. "Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem." Zechariah 12:2

Today Jews from around the world are being returned to Israel. The Word of God tells us that it is Christians (believing Gentiles) who will bring them home. "Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders." (Isaiah 49:22)

Operation Tarshish is a ministry which God has raised up to bring His Covenanted Peoples, the Jews, home to Israel, the Land He swore on oath to give them.

"I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." Genesis 12:2-3

If you feel that you're one of those 'Gentiles' that God spoke about take a look at Operation Tarshish:

Tarshish Home page

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2012
Israel has been under attack since 1948.

Nothing new

F

Fishbait

Israel has been under attack since 1948.

Nothing new

This is "new". In 1948 the whole world wasn't aganist Israel.

The Bible warns around the time of the coming ‘Apocalypse’ and Armageddon ALL nations will turn against Israel. God has also warned those people and nations who will someday soon divide the Land of Israel ...

"In those days and at that time, When I (God) bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem, (this will happen after 1948) I will also gather ALL nations, And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; (outside Jerusalem ... 2 Chronicles 20:1-30) And I (God) will enter into judgment with them there On account of My people, My heritage Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; They have also DIVIDED up My Land." (Israel will be divided) (Joel 3:1-2)

Israel is like a banner to the entire world that the word of God is the truth. With each passing day, as Jerusalem and Judah become more and more the center of the world’s attention (unlike in 1948), it will become increasingly difficult for anyone to dispute the incredible accuracy of ancient prophecies.

“And in that day I will set about to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.” Zechariah 12:9

The Bible links GAZA to the coming "Apocalypse." Several years ago the world watched as all the Jews in Gaza were forcibly removed from their homes and their land ... even those buried in cemeteries were forcibly dug up from their graves and removed from Gaza. This 'uprooting' of the Jews from Gaza which the whole world watched on the news may be a much more 'significant' prophetic event than most realize ...

Gaza was never mentioned in 1948. But today it's all over the world news!

In the book of Zephaniah, God warns Gaza would one day be ‘forsaken' (yes, that same Gaza you have recently been watching on the world news). Gaza is in the land which was given to the tribe of Judah (Joshua 15:1-12), and one of Messiah's titles is "The Lion of the Tribe of Judah" (Revelation 5:5). God links the forsaking of Gaza to the coming 'Apocalypse,' which is also called 'The Day of God’s Wrath' and the 'Day of the Lord's Anger."

God wants all in Israel and on Earth to know what will help trigger this fierce and terrible anger: Gaza!! He warns, 'Gaza will be forsaken'... her inhabitants (the children of Israel) 'uprooted' and 'driven out' . . . "For Gaza shall be forsaken, And Ashkelon desolate; They shall drive out Ashdod at noonday, And Ekron shall be uprooted. Woe to the inhabitants of the seacoast, The nation of the Cherethites! The word of the Lord is against you, O Canaan, land of the Philistines (Palestinians): "I (God) will destroy you So there shall be no inhabitant." (All 'Palestinians' and their allies should take note ...)

Let us Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem - Psalm 122.