Happy birthday toooo me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 1, 2011
I thank the Lord for another year and through it all he has always been there for me good and bad.and my birthday wish is that my brothers and sisters in Christ stay with him and dont give up it will be a battle until he comes for us and though we will win at the end keep faith and let Jesus take control.

God bless each and everyone of you all and may Jesus be with you on your journey.

D

DiscipleWilliam

Happy Birthday Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :)

The Big 1-9 u feel old yet?????

Date 9-10-11 thats pretty cool...

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2011
thank you brother lol

almost starting too feel real old in about 2 years im going too retire lol jk

and yeah lol it is

C

Consumed

all together now
~ ~. ~. ~ ~. ~
Happy birth day to Tim

Happy birthday to Tim

Happy birthday to Timmy

Happy birthday to Tim



B

BlueMtnMarc

Happy Birthday, hope it's a blessed day for you

Jun 1, 2011
all together now
~ ~. ~. ~ ~. ~
Happy birth day to Tim

Happy birthday to Tim

Happy birthday to Timmy

Happy birthday to Tim


thank you Consumed
God Bless u

T

Tobby17

OK. So you were successful in making everyone realize today is ur b'dai.. :p

Don't mind me..lol.

All d best :D

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Happy birhtday Tim!Happy birthday to you!Jesus keep you always.

S

Sarah88

Happy birthday, Timothy. God bless you! :)

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Happy Birthday Timothy! Though am a few hours late on the wishes lol

M

MrsSunflower

Happy Birthday Timothy! :)

Wishing you all the best!

As well as may God bless this new other year you are having in front of you!

Dec 19, 2009
I thank the Lord for another year and through it all he has always been there for me good and bad.and my birthday wish is that my brothers and sisters in Christ stay with him and dont give up it will be a battle until he comes for us and though we will win at the end keep faith and let Jesus take control.

God bless each and everyone of you all and may Jesus be with you on your journey.
You are at an age that you enjoy getting older, I suppose.

Happy birthday.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Happy B-day, I pray that you shine as a light fot yourgeneration but never be afraid to speak a word to someone who is older. Age is not what counts it is the anointing.