Harry Potter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Myberson9

Harry Potter made 22.2 million dollars in it's midnight viewing. My question is why are you watching it, if your a Christian. What did God say to the Israelites, "Don't copy the ways of the people I'm kicking out." What did they do? Oh nothing, except practice witchcraft and black magic. What does Harry Potter do, Witchcraft and wizardry. Look its wrong and unChristian like. Let's not support the darkness if your part of Light.

Am I right or wrong, let me know?

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Amen! The bible condemns witchcraft practices and it is still applicable today.

Galatians 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,...of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God".

W

wwjd_kilden

there is already a thread on this somewhere "The wickedness of Harry Potter" :)

M

Myberson9

really I didn't see it. I wrote it because a lot of people at my church were talking about going to see it. They don't realize its wrong.

Jul 6, 2009
There are already at least three Harry Potter threads in the Bible Discussion forum.