Harry's Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miri
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

Guest
http://christianchat.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33363&thumb=1&d=1346867535

Dated 5.Sept 2012 copied from the forums

Now Harry has a little story to tell you....
Once upon a time Miri decided to go to the garden centre to see if she could find a plant for the bathroom window. She looked high and low but could not find the right one. Eventually she came across the bargain corner and their she spied me.

In my prime I cost £6.00 but I had fallen on hard times and my value was now a mere £1.00. I was the only one of my kind all dried up, neglected, and crammed into the middle of the bargain section towards the back. I was on my last legs (leaves), my life draining away with shrivelled up brown leaves gasping my last breathe.

Then along came Miri, who reached down and pulled me out from the rest. She took a good long look at me and something must have caught her eye. For the next thing I knew, I was being beeped past the scanner and carefully placed in a bag and then carried out into the big wide world. I so scared I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, I found myself on a nice bright window.

Miri watered and fed me, she removed the brown leaves (which did not hurt too much).
After that she dropped by to see me every morning and evening and contiuned to give me so much food and water, my saucer overflowed.

Day by day I could feel myself getting stronger and now here I am, 3 months later with leaves bursting out all over.

Ahh this is the life.

Harry xxx
 
Well its April 2013 and Harry just wanted to say hello and wave (his leaves) at everyone he also wanted to leave you his own personal update. So I'm going to turn away from the screen and let Harry type up his own message.....

Hi folks this is Harry, now lets see how this thing works, ok I see I just press my leaves against the keys, right I think I have the hang of this now so here goes....

its been a long Winter with snow, rain and more snow. At times it has been a bit chilly, Miri did leave the central heating on for me in the bathroom, but she turned it down a bit and said I was a big boy now and did not need it to be red hot all the time as my leaves would wilt. I think she was right, anyway I'm growing big and strong so maybe she knows best.

Psst don't tell anyone but I over heard Miri telling someone that she was thinking of getting me a little friend to join me on the bathroom window sill, I hope its a she!

Oh and Miri will kill me for telling you this, but did you know that Miri sometimes sings in the bathroom when she thinks no one can hear. Usually they are songs about this chap called God or Jesus. She thinks I can't hear but I can!! Oops got to go now, Miri's back shuush don't tell.
:)

​Harry xx
 
Miri;bt1741 said:
Well its April 2013 and Harry just wanted to say hello and wave (his leaves) at everyone he also wanted to leave you his own personal update. So I'm going to turn away from the screen and let Harry type up his own message.....

Hi folks this is Harry, now lets see how this thing works, ok I see I just press my leaves against the keys, right I think I have the hang of this now so here goes....

its been a long Winter with snow, rain and more snow. At times it has been a bit chilly, Miri did leave the central heating on for me in the bathroom, but she turned it down a bit and said I was a big boy now and did not need it to be red hot all the time as my leaves would wilt. I think she was right, anyway I'm growing big and strong so maybe she knows best.

Psst don't tell anyone but I over heard Miri telling someone that she was thinking of getting me a little friend to join me on the bathroom window sill, I hope its a she!

Oh and Miri will kill me for telling you this, but did you know that Miri sometimes sings in the bathroom when she thinks no one can hear. Usually they are songs about this chap called God or Jesus. She thinks I can't hear but I can!! Oops got to go now, Miri's back shuush don't tell.
:)

​Harry xx

Don't worry Harry, your secrets are safe with me. I sing about Jesus in the bathroom too. I assure you, it's a very good thing :)