Harvard President Claudine Gay Resigns

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
And I doubt that they will push any further. Not unless the GOP keep bringing it to light.
Five years from now Phd thesis' will mainly be written by ChatGPT or some other AI.

This is the tip of the iceberg, the world is changing and plagiarism will disappear as an issue once AI takes over higher education.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
and to think Harvard was founded in 1636 to train Christian pastors. when it was felt it had become too liberal, Yale was founded in 1701 to train Christian pastors. o_O
Most of them were started by Christians. I read up on that once. How far they have fallen.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Most of them were started by Christians. I read up on that once. How far they have fallen.
Paul told us this, if we build with gold, silver and precious stones it will be purified by fire. If you are building with wood, hay and stubble it will burn to ashes at the time of the Lord's return.

The guy who gave a million dollars to Harvard thinking this would help build the kingdom could have given a million dollars to distribute bibles and the gospels. Too many follow the Lord according to their opinion instead of the Lord's speaking.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020