Hasbro is playing both sides for profit

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
After reading how a few posters were vehemently flat-worlders, I am unable to determine whether this is a joke or a claim.

A little context would be helpful, please.
 
After reading how a few posters were vehemently flat-worlders, I am unable to determine whether this is a joke or a claim.

A little context would be helpful, please.

You are totally welcome to take it as far down in the rabbit hole as you like. Honestly I was hoping someone would run with it. Lol. As for context, I thought it kinda funny. Truth is stranger than fiction....no? Lol
 
Seriously....no one is gonna run with this? I threw a ball that grandma could hit...and she's blind...and deaf....and doesn't have any arms. Lol
 
You mean ISIS not only fund their own organisation but also the US military? Wow, where do they get all that dough?
 
Yeah and they also funded both the Autobots AND the Decepticons! Man, talk about double-faced companies...

Kinda reminds me of the Red VS Blue series, where they find out the same company is supplying both sides.