Have you ever pray for someone that you believe would be your spouse ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

WittyDewi

I never think about it before, as the matter of fact I had never ready for a marriage life ( I thought ) and then came a situation that brought me nearer to God. A broken heart is always be a blessing in disguise for me, a lot of things will teach me naturally. Because of my broken heart, one of my best friend gave a book for me to read, she is hoping that I can get through all of the hard times and situations.

at first I didn't really interesting about the book because I was too sad to read. but then I didn't know I open the first chapter and I didn't realize that I read chapter per chapter, in the end of the last chapter I changed become a new person. I pray a lot to God, I dear to ask God for a husband, I pray for someone that would be my husband and I pray for the happy ending of this journey of heart.

It just so amazing to find that HE works in a very amazing way. I feel so in love with someone now, even though i don't know the person, I don't even have any clue but i Believe that He is the Best that God keep for me :)

How, about you ? have you done it before ? would you like to share ?

O

OK

WittyDewi, the same thing happened to me. I was on my own and I had a friend, we were Internet friends. But we got closer. And in the end I loved him more than just a friend I found my heart was healed because of him, so I believe he is a gift for me. I was scared I would lose him though. So I prayed every day for us. I really wanted to be with him for the rest of my life, and I'd never felt like this about anyone ever before. I love him. But I made mistakes. I said the wrong thing quite a few times. Now he doesn't write to me as much. I'm trusting God with this. I miss him, the way it used to be. We have written to each other since May last year, almost every day. I miss him so much. You KNOW when it's love. I'm not interested in anyone else.

O

OK

I forgot to say, we live in different Countries.

W

WittyDewi

Hi Ok, I am sad to hear about that. But you know that one thing that we believe will bring us to the good end. it is the faith itself. keep praying for someone you love, pray for his goods because God is always listen to someone's prayer. He always answer dear but I think the common answer are yes, wait and No. someone suggested me to pray that God Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

I believe if both of you are meant to be together, the time will come. just keep praying dear..

O

OK

Thank you Wittydewi. I love him love him love him. Although we are different in many ways, it doesn't matter. I was going through each day with so much love in my heart for him, thinking about him all the time, and praying so much for him. I have a feeling, whats happening, is God is showing me, that I have to learn, to control what I say. God had warned me earlier, to only say good thing's to him. But I didn't listen. I think I'm learning a lesson here.
I love him, I trust God with this.

I hope it works out well with your man friend, Wittydewi :D

W

WittyDewi

learn a lesson from other experiences is also good. I had through a very hard situation couple months ago but I am getting better now. Now, I am falling in love not with a man that i never met before but also to the children that haven't yet to be born :)

it sounds silly but this is what i feel :)

have you tried to send him an email ?

O

OK

Now, I am falling in love not with a man that i never met before but also to the children that haven't yet to be born :)

it sounds silly but this is what i feel
Wittydewi, I know what you mean. You just know :) With God in charge, it's the way it should be.

have you tried to send him an email ?
I can't send him an email right now cause hes away for two weeks, without Internet access. I miss him.
So this man of yours... you haven't met him, but youv'e seen him?

W

WittyDewi

you're quoting my sentences :D

to be honest, I never seen him or maybe i have but i just don't know who will it be :D

O

OK

Wittydewi, I hope you find that man :) keep praying.

L

Ladybuglove

Do you mean pray about someone I haven't met yet? There's this book I read where this woman wrote letters to her future spouse. In fact quite a few of my friends do that, too. They write about their own growth with God, and like your own prayers, about the idea of them in general. My friend has a whole binder of letters ready to give to the lucky man that she's gonna marry soon!

I am also so very glad that you have placed your trust in God. If you truly desire a spouse, and you're content in the Lord, He will bless you with one!

God bless.

B

Brighthouse

I have found comfort in God's Word,I have never married,not because I have not wanted to,but because of money problems I cannot get to her.I know in my heart if I were to marry, that she would be my wife!! I talk to her online as if she is my wife in the Lord! LOL She also does me. Since we both believe we are for each other in the Lord, then why oh why!! Can the Lord not bring us together in him? AH YES!!

This is the question we both ask. because we feel we are ready,does not make us ready! My weakness in the Lord is that I would want so much to love her,you know what I mean by this! So for now,until we both can get our flesh in order,I believe perhaps this is why. But here is what I am so thankful for!!

We believe what happened to Moses when he broke faith with God in Deuteronomy 32:51-52) The act itself is recorded in Numbers 20:7-12 and Number 27:14 This the Lord is stopping us both from the same fate. And the Word of the Lord came to us both,one evening while we were in prayer,we both received this!! 1 Cor 10:13!! Right now we are not ready for that test. When we are, I sure believe the Lord will bring me to her,or bring her to me!

May this comfort you as well Witty Dewi and others who know there husband of wife,but just cannot get to them as of yet!! Fear not!! I believe we all will!! She started out as only a dream to me,but became reality!! I praise the Lord at least one thing I know for certain,when I am to marry!! I will marry her!! blessing to you. For those who dream of the one they love but have not yet seen them,the closer you get to Jesus the closer your helpmate becomes to you!! I can say this from my own life! My this give you comfort,ans peace within you!!( john 14:27)

O

OK

Brighthouse, I know exactly what you mean. Loving someone so much but not able to be together in the flesh, or not ready for it. I'm happy with an Internet love. I'm happy just walking down the road knowing in my heart I love someone. We are like spiritual husband and wife. Funny because, the first verse I got when I prayed and asked about him, was - the one about spiritual Eunichs(sp) for the kingdom. Love without the flesh is love, in spirit. I could stay like this forever, loving him.
Better than being alone. How long have you been talking to your loved one?

B

Brighthouse

For more then a year now, to be exact 1 year 3 months and 10 days!! and counting!! LOL What we have found is this,winds come,but love holds steps,love cannot be moved by winds,or light or darkness,love is not a doctirne of men,it rather is a truth given to us by God above. And for those who have received this and have been given understanding in this,Love becomes perfect! In this we can have great joy!! amen! blessing to you!

H

hikerki

I pray for him, me, and us every day! :)