Have you noticed? :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Funny how those that try to disprove or deny God and all that is salvation in Jesus, always try to do this with those and things that are of flesh,of the world.
When all that is salvation in Jesus is comes by faith? :)
I'm certain that those who believe know this, but in hope, this post is for those that try to disprove Jesus.
That in hope, they will see that the truth we all witness to in Jesus Christ is Lord, might see, that the things of the world will pass away, and maby, see that faith is the evidence of things unseen, and the substance of that which is eternal!

Funny how flesh makes disernment easy.

God bless.
pickles

C

CanadaNZ

I love the fact that apologetics is littered with former atheists, most becoming christians while trying to disprove christianity :)

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
Just as you say pickles.

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

Mar 11, 2009
Funny how those that try to disprove or deny God and all that is salvation in Jesus, always try to do this with those and things that are of flesh,of the world.
When all that is salvation in Jesus is comes by faith? :)
I'm certain that those who believe know this, but in hope, this post is for those that try to disprove Jesus.
That in hope, they will see that the truth we all witness to in Jesus Christ is Lord, might see, that the things of the world will pass away, and maby, see that faith is the evidence of things unseen, and the substance of that which is eternal!

Funny how flesh makes disernment easy.

God bless.
pickles
Tell us your hope pickles

Mar 11, 2009
God said to Moses ,tell the people,I Am has sent me unto you,what does he mean?I Am

B

BananaPie

Hello, Pickles,

Lord bless you, Girl; you have an interesting observation there.

Those who argue such elementary futilities are almost as funny as hearing a 1st grader make an argument of why he refusses to brush his teeth and go to bed, but would rather stay-up all night watching "Night Gallery" reruns. LOL.

On the one hand, it's obvious those posters are angry, haters of God & anything godly; they are atheists by their own definition. (According to the Bible, they are "of reprobate mind.") Yet, on the other hand, that's not enough for them to be content atheists.

These atheists are so desperately empty that they need to find something, anything to susbtanciate their emptiness, to bring "meaning" into their empty lives. So, what do atheists do? Well, of course, they seek The Christians! ...giggles...

Come to think of it, my dear Pickles, the only times I have encountered these atheists has been because they have sought me first by way of targeting me. Totally funny.

What's not funny is how are we saints responding to their reprobate futilities? Any wise & godly suggestions? :)

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
God said to Moses ,tell the people,I Am has sent me unto you,what does he mean?I Am
He said 'I AM' because Moses didn't have enough pen and paper to write all the names of God ;)

I AM 365 names, characteristics and attributes of God - Jesus from Nazareth

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Tell us your hope pickles
To see Jesus, face to face, and know perfect love, for nothing more is needed.
But willing for all that is asked.

God bless
pickles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hello, Pickles,

Lord bless you, Girl; you have an interesting observation there.

Those who argue such elementary futilities are almost as funny as hearing a 1st grader make an argument of why he refusses to brush his teeth and go to bed, but would rather stay-up all night watching "Night Gallery" reruns. LOL.

On the one hand, it's obvious those posters are angry, haters of God & anything godly; they are atheists by their own definition. (According to the Bible, they are "of reprobate mind.") Yet, on the other hand, that's not enough for them to be content atheists.

These atheists are so desperately empty that they need to find something, anything to susbtanciate their emptiness, to bring "meaning" into their empty lives. So, what do atheists do? Well, of course, they seek The Christians! ...giggles...

Come to think of it, my dear Pickles, the only times I have encountered these atheists has been because they have sought me first by way of targeting me. Totally funny.

What's not funny is how are we saints responding to their reprobate futilities? Any wise & godly suggestions? :)
Nothing on my own.
I wish I knew all the answers. :)
But in Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, we can be given all needed, when needed.
I just trust in Jesus and answer what He sets on the heart.
In witness, Ive seen many become more angry and violent, some compleatly dismissive.
But Ive also seen years later, those same, that have turned their life over to Jesus. :)
I dont know if we can ever convice anyone, we can only witness to salvation and live that witness.
We can only plant the seeds, God makes them grow.
The ones that one wonders if there is hope for, are those that have known Jesus, turned away, and show no emotion or thought for Jesus.
For they have hardened their hearts.
The ones that show anger or pride, one can see they still have hope, because they simply have some sin or injury that is in the way.
We just keep on witnessing and serving in Jesus.
in faith, hope and love.

God bless.
pickles

A

AnandaHya

its always refreshing to read a pickles thread :)

you can always count on her to point to JESUS and His example.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Nothing on my own.
I wish I knew all the answers. :)
But in Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, we can be given all needed, when needed.
I just trust in Jesus and answer what He sets on the heart.
In witness, Ive seen many become more angry and violent, some compleatly dismissive.
But Ive also seen years later, those same, that have turned their life over to Jesus. :)
I dont know if we can ever convice anyone, we can only witness to salvation and live that witness.
We can only plant the seeds, God makes them grow.
The ones that one wonders if there is hope for, are those that have known Jesus, turned away, and show no emotion or thought for Jesus.
For they have hardened their hearts.
The ones that show anger or pride, one can see they still have hope, because they simply have some sin or injury that is in the way.
We just keep on witnessing and serving in Jesus.
in faith, hope and love.

God bless.
pickles
well said pickles on all points
love zone