Haven't done one in a while

  • Thread starter Thread starter LazyDaisy88
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LazyDaisy88

Guest
It's been a while since I've done one of these. Just wanting to thank the Lord for his blessings on me. He's been good to me. I thank him for how he's been helping in college. I thank him for the good Bible studies I've been having. He's really been encouraging me. I'm so thankful that he has put people in my path to help lift me up.