Haven't read my bible app

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
I'm a bad boy, and haven't read my app bible lately. I have been studying about love and you all know what my stance on it is. Don't have to go into detail about it. Anyway, I'm gonna get back to it hopefully today sometime. I know life gets in the way and we ALL get distracted with it. No excuse though. I love reading the bible no matter how much of it is read. It shouldn't matter how long you spend on your personal time. As long as you spend time with God.