Having a laugh!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jonnoboy

Hello all
my name is jonathan but call me jonno for short!

I thought i would create a fun chatroom right here, i dunno tell us all a funny story that happened with yourself, it can be about whatever you want just so long as it isnt rude or hurtful to others,please join me in having fun, having a laugh, and enjoying the delightful chat with other christians around the globe,
thanks all

Jonno

T

Texas_Christian

I got a good one for you Jonno. When I was about sixteen/seventeen years old I had this really REALLY big crush on this guy who was a friend of mine. He worked at a stable where I boarded my horse, he was a cowboy and we had a lot in common. So, one day I decided I would show off a bit and ride my horse bareback (without a saddle). Well, I got on ok, and I saw Cody walking around so I thought I would do a quick turn on the back hand (where you ask your horse to turn very quickly, pivoting on one hind foot) well, my horse did it alright and it worked good except for one little oops..... I didn't turn with my horse! He moved so quick and I wasn't ready so I fel on my butt right in front of Cody! Lol Well, I blushed as red as a fresh apple as he came running over asking me if I was ok. I said "Sure, but I think I broke my pride." I got up and limped away. What made it worse was the look my horse was giving me. He looked at me as if to say "Wow, THAT was stupid now wasn't it?" and I swear he was laughing at me!!

J

jonnoboy

Ha ha ha, thats brilliant but embarrasing cheers for sharing hope many more share expericnes thank the lord you didnt damage anything thou ;)

S

sportygirl

Hmmm, i feel like i have alot...I guess a recent one would be in my RA class (mind you this is a class you have to take in order to get a job). I had my first class a few days ago, and was not focused cause I had to go to the bathroom, and at one point when they were talking knocked over my name tag and water bottle but managed to catch them before they fell, the person talking just started laughing at me, and then one of the people who would be my boss also noticed and started laughing, luckily no one else in the room did but I could tell tehy were all going WHAT HAPPENED!

Ummm, Im sure i have more ill add them later, if i think of any really funny ones haha.

J

jonnoboy

HAhaaaaaaa

cheers for that please do lets have some fun ay lol