Having a Praise Party, you're invited

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sarah_D

So it's been rough lately and i'm tired and freaked out.. and it's even worse when i think i know who's trying to freak m out but you know what - I've spent a lot of time in John 17 since beginning of last week. I know I am in GOD's hands and so are you and so is everyone and so is the earth and the universe, and my ABBA Father is massive and men are just like ants compared to ALMIGHTY. I've been really terrified lately.. but i realised, i don't need to fear men- I need to fear the Lord. It's helped spend quality time in GOD's WORD especially John 17 - Hebrews 9 and the bits in Revelation about the angels taking our prayers up to GOD's THRONE... it's like WOW - you know whatever is bothering me.. I know GOD has commanded HIS angels to help us.. i don't understand and won't even try what goes on behind the scenes haha :D but we are not facing this alone.. HE IS WITH US ALWAYS. We are kept in HIS name, Lord Jesus prayed this when GOD had come as flesh and walked on this earth we are living in now!

I don't know about you but i'm finding that single FACT that JESUS prayed for me without me even being born yet that i would be kept from evil safe in HIS name and many more good things HE prayed for me and for you brethren........................................ SELAH

Just had to share.. trying to listen.. trying to trust.. :)

Having a Praise Party.. even the elder folks are loving the Praise to GOD.. check em out @ 20:05
Try and have a BLESSED Day whatever you're going through and Praise the LORD - He is helping us and protecting us from much more than we can comprehend. Lean not on your own understanding.. Trust His heart for you. HE Loves you very very much and HE will bring you through this with Joy, wisdom and understanding of HIS Love for you. I love you with an everlasting love he said :)

[video=youtube;bJ79BcLu0pk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ79BcLu0pk[/video]

S

Sarah_D

Stay in the WORD daily, be brave, keep praying and REJOICE in your trials, count it all JOY. (References James 1:2-18, 1 Corinthians 16:13, Psalm 119:9, Psalm 27:14, Psalm 121:7 - oh so many more !)