He is writing my life story.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hannahbug

Hey there, My name is Hannah. I figured I would share my testimony and I pray that maybe it helps someone:)

I was born into a rough home life. My dad was never home because he was always running around on my mom. My mom tried her hardest just to make it by. When I was 3 years of age, a woman came to our house looking for my dad, turns out she was his girlfriend, note "he is still married to my mom"...well anyways he beat my mom in front of me and my sister and then left. I did not see him until I was about 7. I use to be a dad's girl, so when he did this it hurt me so bad.

After that, I became very shy, and didn't talk to many people. I guess I was scared they would leave too.

Finally, me and my sister started going to his house every other weekend. It was never a good trip there, becasuse he would do drugs in front of us. I never wanted anything to do with him, but mom thought it was best for me to go to his house and really I didn't have a chose cause the judge said I couldn't make my own desision til I was 13.

By the time I was 13, I stopped going to his house, and I haven't had a relationship with him since. Because I want have a relationship with him, he says that I am trash and I will never amount to anything. He says he don't want me. I pray for him every day....

At this time in my life I really wanted something more, but wasn't real sure about the God thing. I still went to church, but it was never anything that excited me....\

So I was the type that just went with the flow and didn't care...At this time I was getting into fights at school, and stayed in inschool most of the time.....

BUT........

This year has been the hardest year of my life. I have really had to depend on God.
I got into a relationship, that was good in the begining, but by 5 months, He started talking about sex. I usually tried to change the subject...soon after around 7 months, we were hanging out and he forced himself on me...I tired to pust him off with all I had. I guess you could say I was raped, but I got away from him.

After this, I felt worthless. I got into cutting, not eating and depression. I hated myself. I really wanted to die..

Well about 3 months ago, I went to this place called the R.A.M.P
there I found God. God really showed me that I am his princess, and that he loves me.

He showed me that I don't need to look for love, happiness, peace and everything else in this world, because He is everything we need and want.

I forgive my dad for not wanting me, and I forgive my ex for what he did.
I know that God loves me and I have a wonderful mother and step father who loves me and would do anything for me..

I am on fire for God. When i talk about him or if someone says his name, it excites me:)
He has changed so many things in my life for the better. I put my trust in him, because I know he will be there for me. He forgives us for what we do wrong everyday. He loves us so much...

Im so not a shy person anymore, I love to talk and share the word of God...
im so excited to see what God has in store for me...

thanks for reading:)
anymore questions? pm me:}

Last edited:
J

johnnyluv

i thought i had a bad childhood,nothing compares to you.you are blessed to have such a strong soul and you will teach others.it may seem far away now but your soul will guide you. bless you sister peace and love john

R

rexy

Lovely Gal. God has chosen you and annoited you to help others, so keep up the fire and light wherever you go. Many youths need to hear and be encouraged because some are even conteplanting suicide yet you had it all and you overcome all the pain.

Praise God for he knows us better and he cares for us always.

welcome to pm me anytime.

Jan 1, 2010
that's a wonderful testimony .

All Glory to God ! :D

edge

Oct 23, 2009
Wow Praise God! I am so happy that you have found the truth...and that you have set your love upon the Lord. Stay in his light and i pray that he teaches you with wisdom and understanding, and have a strong desire for him.

I remember when i was 15 and i came to the Lord i can relate to a hard life.

God bless you :)