He Payed My Ransom!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wantstogiveup

Everyone in my life lost faith in me. I couldn't go 4 hours without getting high. I tried to quit time and time again but failed. Then I realized the bible doesn't say figure it out it says trust God. So I did and guess what? 20 days sober! Yes me ,the biggest pill feen in the county, Im sober! Because God didn't lose faith in me, God didn't quit loving me. Please keep praying while I continue on this journey!:)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Everyone in my life lost faith in me. I couldn't go 4 hours without getting high. I tried to quit time and time again but failed. Then I realized the bible doesn't say figure it out it says trust God. So I did and guess what? 20 days sober! Yes me ,the biggest pill feen in the county, Im sober! Because God didn't lose faith in me, God didn't quit loving me. Please keep praying while I continue on this journey!:)
​willnotgiveup, :) yay that's great!! Keep up the good work, and keep on trusting God!! Congrats. :)

C

Chezz

Praying for you! Keep it up, and always trust God!

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
praying for you, what a testimony you now have! I pray the Lord help you grow in him as you know where your strength comes from. Amen and amen

P

psychomom

Psalm 121
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills.
From where does my help come?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth.

3 He will not let your foot be moved;
he who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, he who keeps Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The Lord is your keeper;
the Lord is your shade on your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
nor the moon by night.

7 The Lord will keep you from all evil;
he will keep your life.
8 The Lord will keep
your going out and your coming in
from this time forth and forevermore.

S

Salty76

Awesome, bless you man!
May the joy keep flowing and Gods strength keep increasing with every day.
New future with all that he has for you.

W

wantstogiveup

Thank you guys for the support and prayers! It definitely helps:)