He wasnt the only one who failed math

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Is

A football coach walked into the locker room before a game, looked over to his star player and said, I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there.

So what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play.

The player agreed, and the coach looked into his eyes intently and asks,

Okay, now concentrate... what is two plus two? The player thought for a moment and then he answered, "4?"

Did you say 4?!? the coach exclaimed, excited that he got it right.

At that, all the other players on the team began screaming, Come on coach, give him another chance!

Feb 7, 2015
The next player was tested by the Principal while the Coach listened.

The Principal asked: "What is 6 x 7?"

The player answered: "40."

I'm sorry, you failed." said the Principal.

"Aw, c'mon", wailed the Coach, "He only missed it by one!"