Healing,Can You Be Healed,=

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Does God Allow and Use Illness & Pain from it 4 Our Spiritual Growth as Christians??

• Yes God Does.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Sometimes God Does.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Never At All.

• UnSure Do Not Know.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O

OFM

Can You Be Healed daily even if You Have an Illness that is not Cure-able at this present time and does God Allow Sickness and Pain For Our Spiritiual Growth as Christians?

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
God is the healer, he said not by might, nor power, but by his spirit. We don,t need to look to man, look to him
All things are possible to those who beleive

S

Strong1

I have a personal very powerful story of healing within my own life this past weekend! I KNOW my God is a healer. Jehovah Rophe! Hesaid it, And it is so! Amen