Healing For My Daughter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
I need someone who loves and believes in the Lord with all their heart to pray with me healing for my daughter right now. God bless you. I love you thanks.
Hi my dear yes of course.
Father I don't know the details of what's happened but I know that you care.You sent jesus to die for us so that we can pray in his name and by his stripes we can have healing and so much more.Give the doctors and all other staff attending her your wisdom so that they know exactly what to do and pls manifest you power in her body.Bless her dear mum who created this thread.Be close to her at this time.Encourage her heart Lord because it's her loving precious daughter that is unwell.
I ask in Jesus name that you restore this young girls body to full health.Let this desr precious family be able to rejoice in you abundant goodness.We trust in you and no other at this time.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hi my dear yes of course.
Father I don't know the details of what's happened but I know that you care.You sent jesus to die for us so that we can pray in his name and by his stripes we can have healing and so much more.Give the doctors and all other staff attending her your wisdom so that they know exactly what to do and pls manifest you power in her body.Bless her dear mum who created this thread.Be close to her at this time.Encourage her heart Lord because it's her loving precious daughter that is unwell.
I ask in Jesus name that you restore this young girls body to full health.Let this desr precious family be able to rejoice in you abundant goodness.We trust in you and no other at this time.
Well my dear it's the very least I can do..one of worst things in life is to see one who you love become ill..💕
God is right beside you holding you hand...he ain't going nowhere...
And his loving arms are wrapped around your daughter..He IS in the midst of this situation...