healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

asamanthinketh

i lost myself in giving to a man and now i need to find my personality, likes and dislikes, and love myself again.

everyone please be careful because some men are still chavonistic (hope i spelled that correctly) and will treat you as a second class human being, second class citizen, and even second class christian

A

asamanthinketh

i lost myself, and wasn't even living the life GOD had given me

Y

yoej_ogart

i lost myself in giving to a man and now i need to find my personality, likes and dislikes, and love myself again.

everyone please be careful because some men are still chavonistic (hope i spelled that correctly) and will treat you as a second class human being, second class citizen, and even second class christian
I'm sorry to hear that, that robber stole a part of you.. Thank you for the warning! x)
God bless!!

A

asamanthinketh

and unfortunately come to find out, this man wasn't even a christian

L

loeza89

I dont think it should matter that hes not a christian on the contrary i think that would give you reason to bring him into Christianity maybe this love you feel has more than one meaning you could also be saving someone in the process ^_^

A

asamanthinketh

sorry i'm not going to die because some man is stupid and can't live his life according to God