Health Advice

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
Yes....a virus can cause a circular problem....you have a flehm buildup so you cough which irritates your bronchial tubes and they produce more flehm....likely you will need some steroids to clear it up.

But it could be something else in your pulmonary system...so do see a doctor....it's likely simple to fix. Just go and take care of it so you don't get an infection.

That is my thinking. I have a consultant appointment lined up very soon. I feel it is as you suggest. I have never smoked, drink very little and I do not even eat spicy foods etc. However, since I had covid and the vaccinations, I seem to be catching colds easily and taking a long time to recover.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
That is my thinking. I have a consultant appointment lined up very soon. I feel it is as you suggest. I have never smoked, drink very little and I do not even eat spicy foods etc. However, since I had covid and the vaccinations, I seem to be catching colds easily and taking a long time to recover.
There's a lot of people who are getting all sorts of long term problems from covid...especially allergies and auto-immune disorders.(part of the endocrine system) Plus the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine used in the UK was known to have side effects in a small section of the population when used against this type of virus.

But a trip to the doc should patch you up in a jiffy.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
There's a lot of people who are getting all sorts of long term problems from covid...especially allergies and auto-immune disorders.(part of the endocrine system) Plus the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine used in the UK was known to have side effects in a small section of the population when used against this type of virus.

But a trip to the doc should patch you up in a jiffy.
Thanks, I'm sure this will be the case.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
Kinda sounds like your nerves are bothering you. Ginger helps.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Kinda sounds like your nerves are bothering you. Ginger helps.
I just cleaned the growth inhibitor off a couple pounds of it. It will go into the soil before I go to bed. Rain is in the forecast, but it hasn't other than a couple drops. May the Lord bring us out of this early drought and bring up the water table soon.

This title caught my attention. I'm glad you brought it up. I checked and it's a bit dated. That's good though. There's a matter I see that needs tending to.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Thanks, I'm sure this will be the case.
Surprise, surprise, surprise,
Genetic researchers discover
Cancer causing
Simian Virus 40 discovered in....

"Two genetics researchers, Professor Murakami & Kevin McKernan, confirmed SV40 in the Pfizer vaccines. Simian virus 40 causes cancer. This is another mRNA adverse reaction, and corroborates the reports of Dr. Daniel Nagase on vaccine adverse effects. DMED database information reveals excess military cancer rates after the C19 injections resulting from dangerous cancer-causing components & spike protein. Dr. Jane asks why Congress & the Justice Department aren’t taking action on the evidence to hold perpetrators accountable for the seemingly planned vaccine injuries & deaths."