health appealing tips, so hopefully less sickness for you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 27, 2023
I had to start a new health tips thread the other one was high jacked by workshop tools.

#1 SPO2 reading on a oximeter is a measure of dehydration, unless there is a underlying health condition such as being a asthmatic that might make the reading go low, My SPO2 was always at 95% until I slowly drank 3 litres of water over one day when I was in hospital like a cup of water every 20 minutes avoiding water 30 minutes before meals, and a hour and half after meals, later in the afternoon the nurse thought the oximeter had gone faulty between two of her readings, she went to get another oximeter to get 98% up from the 95%. she had always got previously
Now the color of my urine is always off clear all day, not dark yellow that I always had first thing in the morning, until I started to drink water.

#2 Required around of good fats saves on toilet paper, while bad fats escalates the need for more paper.

#3 Dandruff means there is something missing from the diet, not something missing from rubbing in your hair while in the shower. I found it to be vitamin B group & Selenium.

#4 Food loaded with refined sugar gives me flatulence, normally I do not have flatulence unless I eat something new and it is loaded with refined sugar. Food rich in refined sugar give winter flu and cold sores (on the lip.) refined sugar takes out white blood cells needed to fight virus and can be proved by blood count blood test.

#5 For many years I have often suffered from hiccups from time to time, now I know the reason is lack of salt in the diet. It is because we are often told salt causes high blood pressure, so I have always had none or reduced salt whenever I can as opposed to shoving on heaps of salt on the food, like I see some people do without even tasting their meal, for them salt goes on first. But it is the processed “toxic” refined table salt that pushes up blood pressure, not the healthy salt, the unhealthy salt has Aluminum in it so it flows better (maybe it is the build up of aluminum that helps give high blood pressure) The only good thing is Iodine, but I get my Iodine from a packet a day of dried seaweed. I found lack of salt gives “Isolated Systolic Hypertension” that is when the 40 mmHg gap difference between the diastolic and the systolic reading is higher than 40. when it should always be 40. I have been told that overdosing in healthy salt is safe and would not cause high blood pressure, however I think with everything moderation should always be used as a good rule.

May 27, 2023
They say if you do not eat carbohydrates before bed you do not need to make toilet visit in the middle of the night when you should be fast asleep in bed, but there was no mention what type of carbohydrates, I suspect it is the bad unhealthy type of carbohydrates, not the healthy type of carbohydrates found in God made food.