Health is GOD'S Will

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 15, 2015
There is a spiritual health, and there also is a natural health. I talk a lot about spiritual health, which will always be more important than anything natural, but I feel it's important in this day and age to talk about some things focusing on the body, as in heart, lungs, arms and legs. Believe it or not one of the leading causes of death in America is by Malpractice. Some sources say it is the leading cause of death, most sources placed it in at third, number one being heart disease. If anyone doesn't know what malpractice is, it's when Doctors improperly treat someone, and they die as a result. 2 Chronicles 16:12-13 (KJV)And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the LORD, but to the physicians. And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign............I think we can conclude what happened to Asa.

Just to jump right into a few things. Certainly the enemy wants to control what you eat. I mean from the beginning we see that in the Garden with the serpent. Our bodies were made to be nourished up with what GOD created. For example Genesis 1:29-30 (KJV) And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.Clearly GOD designed us to eat things that HE created. We know from this scripture that all the herbs, fruits, vegetables, and meat we eat should be able to produce seed of it's self.......This is opposite of what you are seeing in the grocery store everything is GMO, meaning genetically modified. Many of the products even say seedless on the package. Clearly this is complete opposite of GOD'S order. Without me being a scientist or anything like that I can tell you now that GMO foods have a negative effect on the health of humanity. How do I know that because the WORD of GOD reveals the absolute truth, and anything against the WORD will have negative consequences...True believers your spirit is overall in GOD'S hands, but still upholding health is GOD'S will.

Proverbs 25:16 (KJV) Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it................This scripture is clearly warning about too much sugar/honey. I suggest anyone reading this to go and research the effects of sugar on the body. One quick fact, when you eat sugar dopa-mine in your brain is released. Which is designed to make something more enjoyable for you. This is the same chemical in the brain that is released when someone does drugs. Therefore causing some people to be addicted to sugar/honey. Proverbs 25:27 (KJV) It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory.

Proverbs 23:2 (KJV)And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite. Clearly we should never allow our appetites to cause us to eat anything, and everything. We should acknowledge what GOD is speaking to our conscience.....Just to be up front I believe in eating any thing that is sold in the market, as long as it is still how GOD created it to be, and not some piece of fruit that was man made/GMO 1Corinthians 10:25-26 (KJV) Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake: For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.....This scripture does not include GMO, PESTICIDES, ASPERTAME ETC.

2 Corinthians 4:6-7 (KJV) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. I would say this scripture is the number one reason to take care of your body/earthen vessel. Not for yourself, but for GOD. As a believer your Body is the earthly vessel that carries the knowledge of JESUS CHRIST. That knowledge resides in your heart, and your heart is clothed by your natural body. Lastly if anyone has kids, your kids need you around for a long time. Why cut it short due to bad health...Psalm 104:14-15 (KJV) He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart..............GOD created our food to service us, not destroy us.
In the name of JESUS CHRIST.

Crustyone

Mar 15, 2015
I also suspect that naturopaths would be considered God's physicians.