healthy food or healthy mind

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cruisyazz

What do you think is most important? I understand they can go hand in hand sometimes but I know unhealthy eaters that are happy and it shows in how young they look and their outlook on life etc.

There must be some type of placebo thing going on with health.

G

GoingFree

Absolutely both are vital imo!

Peace

M

Mitspa

What do you think is most important? I understand they can go hand in hand sometimes but I know unhealthy eaters that are happy and it shows in how young they look and their outlook on life etc.

The placebo effect is a proven fact..up to like 15% in many studies

If it can work in a positive sense it only makes sense that those who "think" everything is making them sick and worry about all this nonsense about eating grass and drinking prune juice are in part making themselves sick...not even to go into the fact that as believers we are supposed to put our health in the Lords Hands.

A

atwhatcost

God. ..............

K

kayceray

Yes healthy food is very important to keep our mind. soul and body to stay fit. I prefer proper diet to retain my energy and help my body balancing the adequate amount of good vitamins and proteins.

O

oldthennew

amen, kay,

we are 100% culpable to maintain our own health, for our Father in heaven has given us the
knowledge and instruction on how to do this....

EPH.5:29. - For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it,
even as the Lord the church:

M

Mitspa

Great book by Dr Caroline leaf (brain doctor) that shows how faith, love, joy peace etc... works in the mind to heal the body.

I believe Pauls words that all things are lawful but to do everything in moderation and walk in the spirit ....abundant life :)

R

RachelBibleStudent

the human person is a whole system...including body and mind and spirit...

modern medicine often tries to deal with the parts of the system one at a time...but you have to take care of all three since they are so interconnected...