Heaven & Hell are real

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kip-s

We scoff things about heaven and hell too much that we start believing that neither of them is real.

"Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment."~Luke 16:27-28

The rich man in hell possibly though hell was not real until he got there. His plea was his brothers to be warned was not granted but God is warning this generation everywhere to repent. Eternity in hell fire is not going to be funny.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Ummm...*giggles* I dunno if you noticed or not....but this is the Heavenly recipes forum. XD