Heaven

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 9, 2014
IN MY HUMBLE OPINION....HEAVEN IS JUST A STATE OF MIND......A PLACE WE ALL CAN GET TO SPRITUALLY BEFORE WE LEAVE EARTH.....HEAVEN IS ABOUT INNER PEACE OF 1 SELF.....ITS ABOUT REACHING THAT LEVEL OF NIRVANNA THAT GIVES YOU POWER OVER NEGATIVITY, EVIL, AND DARK ENERGYS...THAT IS WHY WE SAY REST IN PEACE....ITS WISHING OUR DECEASED LOVED ONES A "STATE OF HEAVENLY EXISTENCE" IN THEIR SOULS TRAVELS.....WHERE EVER IT TAKES THEM ONCE THEY CLOSE THEIR EYES FOREVER.......THIS IS NOT TO DISMISS GOD....THIS IS JUST MY TAKE ON HEAVEN.....AM I WRONG.....1 DAY ILL FIND OUT.....AND LET YOU KNOW :rolleyes:

D

djness

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION....HEAVEN IS JUST A STATE OF MIND......A PLACE WE ALL CAN GET TO SPRITUALLY BEFORE WE LEAVE EARTH.....HEAVEN IS ABOUT INNER PEACE OF 1 SELF.....ITS ABOUT REACHING THAT LEVEL OF NIRVANNA THAT GIVES YOU POWER OVER NEGATIVITY, EVIL, AND DARK ENERGYS...THAT IS WHY WE SAY REST IN PEACE....ITS WISHING OUR DECEASED LOVED ONES A "STATE OF HEAVENLY EXISTENCE" IN THEIR SOULS TRAVELS.....WHERE EVER IT TAKES THEM ONCE THEY CLOSE THEIR EYES FOREVER.......THIS IS NOT TO DISMISS GOD....THIS IS JUST MY TAKE ON HEAVEN.....AM I WRONG.....1 DAY ILL FIND OUT.....AND LET YOU KNOW :rolleyes:
Why wait? You could know for certain now and not have to find out you may have been wrong.
[h=3]John 14:6[/h]New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Dec 29, 2013
Waking Up In Heaven

True story. Crystal McVea - Project 4:19
Beware of all the recent books describing people claiming they have gone to heaven, by having an out of the body experience, or by coming back from the dead. These claims sell lots of books, make lots of money, but do not agree with scripture, on the state of the dead ("the dead know not anything" [Eccl. 9:5, etc]), or the location ("inherit the earth" [Psalm 37:11; Matt. 5:5, etc.]) of the eternal reward of the saved. The "kingdom...of God...of heaven"---is not in heaven. It is on earth, it's a Christian theocracy---on earth. The kindgom parables clearly teach this. People do not like to hear this but, the popular phrase, "go to heaven"---is not in the Bible. This can be verified by doing a search in Strong's Concordance for "heaven." You cannot find this word preceded by "go to," or "get to," i.e., "go to heaven." This may be shocking if "go to heaven" type preaching is all one has ever heard, but it's a fact that neither Jesus, or the Bible writers ever used this phrase, not even once.

I hope I am not "...therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"? Galations 4:16

Last edited:
J

J-Kay-2

Beware of all the recent books describing people claiming they have gone to heaven, by having an out of the body experience, or by coming back from the dead. These claims sell lots of books, make lots of money, but do not agree with scripture, on the state of the dead ("the dead know not anything" [Eccl. 9:5, etc]), or the location ("inherit the earth" [Psalm 37:11; Matt. 5:5, etc.]) of the eternal reward of the saved. The "kingdom...of God...of heaven"---is not in heaven. It is on earth, it's a Christian theocracy---on earth. The kindgom parables clearly teach this. People do not like to hear this but, the popular phrase, "go to heaven"---is not in the Bible. This can be verified by doing a search in Strong's Concordance for "heaven." You cannot find this word preceded by "go to," or "get to," i.e., "go to heaven." This may be shocking if "go to heaven" type preaching is all one has ever heard, but it's a fact that neither Jesus, or the Bible writers ever used this phrase, not even once.

I hope I am not "...therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"? Galations 4:16

So what are you trying to say about Heaven ? Or NOT ?

I agree about not believing all the stories about people making
claims they were shown Heaven. I do not even usually speak
of it. I have watched the testimony, will read her book, judge
by how the Holy Spirit reacts in me.

I believe in Paradise as the first place we will go when we die.
Why are some saying they see Heaven ? I don't know. I even
question the little boy who supposedly was shown Heaven. At
first when it came out, he was very young. As he ages, it seems
some is added to it. Sorry, I don't buy into it and did not even
read his book. I heard his testimony. J-K-2

kingerik

Sep 25, 2013
It could be she wasn't in Heaven, but God just revealed himself in a way beyond usual. He is God, My mind could never fully grasp him.

J

J-Kay-2

It could be she wasn't in Heaven, but God just revealed himself in a way beyond usual. He is God, My mind could never fully grasp him.
Good point. I think you are right. I have not read her book yet.
I think however, we are to be cautious. But I agree with you.
God and His Universe is so vast, we can't comprehend all. God bless.

Dec 29, 2013
So what are you trying to say about Heaven ? Or NOT ?

I agree about not believing all the stories about people making
claims they were shown Heaven. I do not even usually speak
of it. I have watched the testimony, will read her book, judge
by how the Holy Spirit reacts in me.

I believe in Paradise as the first place we will go when we die.
Why are some saying they see Heaven ? I don't know. I even
question the little boy who supposedly was shown Heaven. At
first when it came out, he was very young. As he ages, it seems
some is added to it. Sorry, I don't buy into it and did not even
read his book. I heard his testimony. J-K-2
What I'm trying to say J-Kay-2 is that the location of our eternal reward is not heaven. If it were we would find the phrase "go to heaven" used by Jesus and the Bible writers. The scriptural term is "inherit the kingdom...the kingdom of God...of heaven." And no, where it says "kingdom of heaven" it does not mean in heaven. "Of" is in a possesive sense, it does not mean in. If the kingdom "of" heaven is in heaven how can "them which do iniquity" (Matt. 13:41) be there at the end of the age? Jesus said "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth" (Matt. 5:5). He could have said "go to heaven" but did not. Read the kingdom parables in Matthew 13, Jesus consistently taught that the kingdom, that the location of our eternal reward is---on earth. The dead in Christ, and those alive in the same will inherit this kingdom on resurrection day. Read John 6 where Jesus repeatedly states, "I will raise him up at the last day." Again, he could have said "go to heaven" but did not. The gospel taught by Jesus and the Bible writers is "the gospel of the kingdom." The "go to heaven" message taught by the religious establishment is, I'm sorry to say, "another gospel." It's something people believe because---they want to. There is much more to this, if interested send me a private message.

Last edited:
J

J-Kay-2

What I'm trying to say J-Kay-2 is that the location of our eternal reward is not heaven. If it were we would find the phrase "go to heaven" used by Jesus and the Bible writers. The scriptural term is "inherit the kingdom...the kingdom of God...of heaven." And no, where it says "kingdom of heaven" it does not mean in heaven. "Of" is in a possesive sense, it does not mean in. If the kingdom "of" heaven is in heaven how can "them which do iniquity" (Matt. 13:41) be there at the end of the age? Jesus said "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth" (Matt. 5:5). He could have said "go to heaven" but did not. Read the kingdom parables in Matthew 13, Jesus consistently taught that the kingdom, that the location of our eternal reward is---on earth. The dead in Christ, and those alive in the same will inherit this kingdom on resurrection day. Read John 6 where Jesus repeatedly states, "I will raise him up at the last day." Again, he could have said "go to heaven" but did not. The gospel taught by Jesus and the Bible writers is "the gospel of the kingdom." The "go to heaven" message taught by the religious establishment is, I'm sorry to say, "another gospel." .It's something people believe because---they want to. There is much more to this, if interested send me a private message.

When Jesus was on the Cross, the thief knew Jesus was the Savior
Jesus said, "Today you will be with me in Paradise." Thank you for
your input.

I just received the book, when I finish reading it I will give my
opinion on it, okay ? J~K~2