heavenly thot

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Preethamk

Hi everyone, I got a great thot for christians who are trying to win with muslims. i dont kno if i can share it here , but i will, this time. If a muslim tries to confuse you with questions on the trinity, just aske him what he believes himself to be ! a spirit , soul or a body? he will say im just a man. then ask- how will you go and meet Allah after you die if u r just a man without a spirit. If he says Allah will send a messenger then he confesses that there are messengers / spirits !. So he has to confess that every human is a spirit soul and body put together. That is how God is 3 persons in one , is what we can tell them.

U

Ugly

Actually this section is to discuss food and recipes, may want to put this in the BIBLE STUDY section.

S

snowangel

moved to Bible discussion forum.....

Oct 20, 2011
Thought is the word you're after ha ha..... But anyway, I think when it comes to atheists, muslims, JW's, Mormons, Satanists, Amway reps or any other cult I don't think you can really reason with them all that much. They like a fight, even if they don't have a leg to stand on they still seem to fight back. I think leading by example is the only good way. So just be kind to them. I've had atheists try and pick a fight with me but I'm not gonna throw my pearls before pigs. Like that literally is what you'd be doing. You'd be giving this amazing gift to someone that's just gonna trample it under there feet then attack you. They don't care how much you reason with them it seems. They're mind is just in the wrong place and I'm not sure if you can just get them to snap out of it. I think if you're just a good example to them and kind to them they'll think "wow here's a person who's a christian and is also kind to me, they don't judge me or feel the need to attack me". So they likely will start to consider that. Then say they have some eureka moment, they might think, "I'm tired of this cult" and if they snap out of it for some reason or other, they might then search they're memory banks for who else they knew or what else they knew that seems honest, genuine and real. so if you come to mind they might think "wow I think that person was onto something". And they might look into it. I could be wrong it's just my take. I'm not good at debating though I find that there's an old saying that goes, if ever you're in a situation where you can be kind instead of right, choose kind. Everyone hates a know it all is what it boils down to. So if you're kind you build raport. After that once people put down there defensive posture, they'll be way more open. So they might ask you "hey tell me about Jesus". But if you try and shove it down there throats or prove they're wrong without just showing Christ through you then they likely will resist. Anyway that's my take.