Hebrews 10:26-29 explained

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoahsDad

Oct 30, 2006
I love the Through the Bible comentary .......Wonderful, rich ,But Comon sense teaching......The way the bible ught to be read

B

Baptistrw

I love the Through the Bible comentary .......Wonderful, rich ,But Comon sense teaching......The way the bible ught to be read
His work on Hebrews is outstanding, which is why I referred to it for this thread.

B

Baptistrw

I'll check them out, thanks.

Feb 27, 2007
like jousters they circle... the word in hand... who's gonna be the better man
they circle, they lunge, they cut and they paste,
in the face of their foe...both believe in Gods grace,
around and around and around they go
the truth is lost in the circle when spoken by the foe,
At the centre of this circle our Jesus does spin,
his words they do twist anyway to have their view win,
around and around and around he does go
Our Lord and our Savior who we long to know.
when thinking of joining this circle my dear friends
know your jumping in a vortex that surely never ends.

Titus 3 vs 9, 10 & 11

A

Abing

Abby and carpetsmanswife, you might as well contribute to the thread if you're going to say things that dont help us understand this part of Hebrews...If you cant its probably better to think those thoughts to yourself.....This is serious business....Nothing to be mocked.....If someone goes to hell because they believed partly in their works that is the most horrible thing anyone could ever do!

Read this verse again btw:

“And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But IF IT BE OF WORKS, THEN IT IS NO MORE GRACE: otherwise work is no more work.” Romans 11:6

It is NOT partly works and partly grace(Christ and works). It is either completely grace or completely by works....The Word says it is completely by GRACE. It is not of yourselves, it is not of works! If bad works could get us lost when it required no good works to begin with to get saved, how can that make sense to lose salvation on the basis of bad works? This makes me suspicious that you really believe a works gospel in disguise...

LOL sorry for the late reply haha, i unsubscribed right after i made my last post lol, so i never knew you were already mentioning my name on here hahahaha, :D im not stopping you anyway, you can spend whole your life doing that :D i dont care at all! haha, i said it has gone bad coz it indeed has gone bad!! terrible!! , but anyways there's no sense in saying anything here, coz whatever i do, those who don't want to know will be blinded ! lol i shouldve known from that start...
anyways to the readers who get confused,

thigns to consider:

-> if you hear things like heresy and all, you will know if its real or not by its fruit ! :D
-> and if still not sure, then ask God Himself!!! i totally believe in dreams and visions! and read God's Word, so there are so many ways to prove things to yourself, but its gonna be haaard to prove it to the others ya know ;) God bless!!

*unsubscribing*

A

Abing

anyways, seriosly, i dont wanna offend anyone with what I believe
so im officaly unsubscribing

R

roaringkitten

you can spend whole your life doing that :D i dont care at all! haha, i said it has gone bad coz it indeed has gone bad!! terrible!! , but anyways there's no sense in saying anything here, coz whatever i do, those who don't want to know will be blinded ! lol i shouldve known from that start...
anyways to the readers who get confused,

read baptistrw's commentary as of late regarding Hebrews? Like I said before, you misunderstood those passages and I gave you my reasoning. And why do you LAUGH at others being blinded(since you think those who dont hold your viewpoint are blinded)? My entire post was serious to the core and all you could do is laugh at my concerns for the unsaved. You could have at least echoed my concerns in your reply even if you stll didn't agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.