Hello, 17 Year Old Christian from England!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

David101

Hi everyone, I'm hoping this is the right way to post a thread, I'm not used to these sorts of websites aha. Well it says it all in the title really, my name is David-James (Yes that is a first name) and I'm from the city of Liverpool in England. I became a Christian the past February after an encounter with God that entirely broke me down and made me into a new person. Now this ex militant atheist does street preaching, out reach, studies the Bible and more all in the name of glorifying God! It's nice to be here and I look forward to meeting you all!

I have to admit, since I became a Christian I became rather lonely when it came to fellow young people in my life. I completely cut off ties from my old friends in school and college due to their attitude to my faith and behaviour. So, for the past year it's mostly been me on my own outside of family and my church. So I'm excited to hopefully make new friends!

S

Sherril

God loves you David praise God.....welcome young man to Christian Chat....love in Christ Sherril...:) im excited for your walk with the Lord glory to God... 12798867_940564506051727_2296656692213202061_n.jpg

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome David-James :) God bless brother <3

D

David101

Thank you both! I can't wait to get more involved here! :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi everyone, I'm hoping this is the right way to post a thread, I'm not used to these sorts of websites aha. Well it says it all in the title really, my name is David-James (Yes that is a first name) and I'm from the city of Liverpool in England. I became a Christian the past February after an encounter with God that entirely broke me down and made me into a new person. Now this ex militant atheist does street preaching, out reach, studies the Bible and more all in the name of glorifying God! It's nice to be here and I look forward to meeting you all!

I have to admit, since I became a Christian I became rather lonely when it came to fellow young people in my life. I completely cut off ties from my old friends in school and college due to their attitude to my faith and behaviour. So, for the past year it's mostly been me on my own outside of family and my church. So I'm excited to hopefully make new friends!
Yes, this is the right way to post a thread. Feel free to create a thread on any topic and in any forum. Sounds like you experienced an epiphany of some sorts and by the grace of God are now traveling in the right direction. Yes, at times being a Christian can be a lonely experience, at least in the beginning. Excited to have you join us David. Welcome to CC.

G

Gracie_14

Hey David! Welcome to CC! Fellow Brit here :D Liverpool is a wonderful place to live, lol...haven't' been there, but I would really love to! And what a testimony you have.... Hope you come to enjoy this place and make new friends! :)

D

David101

Thank you for the warm welcome Gracie! You're always welcome to visit our wonderful city, I'd be happy to show you around! I see you're 17 as well, how long have you been a child of Christ? :)

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018

Stick with your Church. Understand that 'forums' are very dangerous places, especially for a new believer. Make the Word of God, the Bible, the reason you believe what you believe.

Quantrill

G

Gracie_14

Thank you for the warm welcome Gracie! You're always welcome to visit our wonderful city, I'd be happy to show you around! I see you're 17 as well, how long have you been a child of Christ? :)
:) Your welcome....Lol, that'll be awesome! I've been a Christian since I was a child...can't say when exactly...but being raised in a Christian family brought me to make my own personal decision to follow Christ.

D

David101

That's wonderful! I wish I was brought up in such a way, I might have avoided the earlier point in my life which I regret but it only strengthens my resolve in Christ and gives a testimony to the world that God saves even the worst among us. :)

G

Gracie_14

That's wonderful! I wish I was brought up in such a way, I might have avoided the earlier point in my life which I regret but it only strengthens my resolve in Christ and gives a testimony to the world that God saves even the worst among us. :)
Well, you might not have been brought up as a Christian, but somehow, God managed to get hold of you, despite the fact. So, your testimony is really able to touch those who are lost. :)

G

Gracie_14

Btw, to be more specific so someone could know whom you are referring to.... click the "reply" button underneath the person's post....so you could reply directly...like what I'm doing :)

D

David101

Btw, to be more specific so someone could know whom you are referring to.... click the "reply" button underneath the person's post....so you could reply directly...like what I'm doing :)
Oh! Sorry, still getting used to using forums :D Thanks!

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England

Welcome David-James,

As Gracie said there's a few of us Brits knocking about on here. I'm 'down sarfff' and never visited Liverpool. I look forward to reading your posts.

T

G

Gracie_14

Welcome David-James,

As Gracie said there's a few of us Brits knocking about on here. I'm 'down sarfff' and never visited Liverpool. I look forward to reading your posts.

T
Yeah! The British have come!

R

RodB65

David101,

welcome to CC!

You're from Liverpool?
Remember, in Christ, you never walk alone !!!:cool:

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Welcome new brother friend, so glad to meet you. I look forward to seeing you here amongst the threads.