Hello All

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SIXstring

I am new and as the name sugests, I am a musician. I would love to talk to anybody about music, philosophy, theology, or your spiritual journey. I am new to the forum and chat scene, hopefully we can all get along!

B

Belgian_Pilot

Hi Sixstring,

I suppose you play drums? :D

Nice to meet you.

Greetings

I

iliveforHim

You're funny Belgian...hee heee...

I play the acoustic guitar...I should say, I touch the acoustic guitar, since not much music comes out when I'm doing it! I love to practice, though! I'ts such a stress releaser!!!

It's nice to meet you, SIXstring! Welcome!!!!!

B

Belgian_Pilot

There seem to be many Christians who play an instrument.

What songs do you play iliveforHim?

I

iliveforHim

There seem to be many Christians who play an instrument.

What songs do you play iliveforHim?
I play some country, some Bonnie Raitt "Can't make you love me", "Stay" from Sugarland (I llllooooovvvvveeee that song!!!, it's easy to play, too...), for Christmas we played several songs with a group at a retirement home...they loved it...:) We played "Silent Night", "Hark the Herald", "The First Noel". and some others which name I can't remember... :)

I just bought a book of Contemporary Christian songs, which I'm going to teach myself when I have some free time...

I would love to learn to play classical music on the guitar...or Flamenco!!!! I've heard Spanish guitars and the sounds stir up my blood! I don't think I'll ever be that good, though. :)

What do you play?

I

iliveforHim

Oooops! Sorry, Belgian, I confused you with SIXstring for a second there!!! Do you play any instruments??

B

Belgian_Pilot

Its okay :). Sometimes I can be rather confusing.

I play the piano, a little bit acoustic guitar. I once tried a bass guitar, ant that went well too, but I should practise it. My little sis plays sax, so we can play together.

I love 'The Pink Panther' theme :cool:

I

iliveforHim

Its okay :). Sometimes I can be rather confusing.

I play the piano, a little bit acoustic guitar. I once tried a bass guitar, ant that went well too, but I should practise it. My little sis plays sax, so we can play together.

I love 'The Pink Panther' theme :cool:

My daughter, when she was 12 and in elem. school tried the sax, but it didn't last long! Now, at 19, she wishes she knew how to play an instrument. She and my son both have guitars they never use! Ahhh, well, maybe one day they'll both ask me to teach them what little I know so we can jam together to the Pink Panther theme too!

:)

I

iliveforHim

I am new and as the name sugests, I am a musician. I would love to talk to anybody about music, philosophy, theology, or your spiritual journey. I am new to the forum and chat scene, hopefully we can all get along!

Cool pic, SIXstring! Is that you in it?

What king of music do you like to play?

B

Belgian_Pilot

My daughter, when she was 12 and in elem. school tried the sax, but it didn't last long! Now, at 19, she wishes she knew how to play an instrument. She and my son both have guitars they never use! Ahhh, well, maybe one day they'll both ask me to teach them what little I know so we can jam together to the Pink Panther theme too!

That would be cool!!!! Don't forget to wear sunglasses. It makes you even cooler when you play that song :D

I

iliveforHim

That would be cool!!!! Don't forget to wear sunglasses. It makes you even cooler when you play that song :D

Lol! We will! We should put it on U-tube...hee heeee!! How mortified would my kids be!! :)

I'm blessed to be able to work from home as an contractor/operator for major companies, and I'm currently working taking donation calls for Haiti through Red Cross. The amount of callers is incredible! God bless all of these selfless people! Some of them don't have jobs, and they still want to donate!

May 21, 2009
I don't play anything but I like to listen and sing. God bless you.

I

iliveforHim

I don't play anything but I like to listen and sing. God bless you.

Hi Loveschild!

We'll form a chat room band, the three of us, and you'll be our singer...

We'll sell out packed stadiums!!! ;)

B

Belgian_Pilot

We need a drummer here!!!

I

iliveforHim

Okay, who wants to be our drummer????

Hey Belgian, so you fly, hu? I'm so scared of heights! How do you do it???

I can't even bunji jump! Or go on a hot air balloon!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!!!!

:O

B

Belgian_Pilot

I use an airplane, because I can't fly myself :D

(- Yes, I admit: One of the reason I learned to fly is to impress the girls :D:D -)

Seriously:

If someone argues with me about proof that God exists, I take him with me and show the world from the sky. The view up there is awesome!!!!

Sad you live so far away, I would love to take you for a flight and show you how beautifull God made the world!

I

iliveforHim

You are very kind, Belgian! I've flown before, and you're so right! It's a beautiful world from up above! :)