Hello all

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

swiftknight

My name is Terrell im 20 years old and i live in the USA, i am currently unemployed but i am running a christian based website. this inspiration for this website came from only one place and that was the good Lord above, im tired of hearing all the politicians say how this is a free and loyal government, devoted to the people. and of course with the words "In God we Trust." and lets not forget "one Nation under God" lol thats a joke. we are none of these things we are mere puppets and the government has the strings, you are probilly wondering how i can sit here and say that?, well its simple if we we are God fearing and God trusting Country then we would not have so much immoral behavior on the computers, bill boards, televisions, movies and music, if we were truely believers in God then we would not of had "God" removed from the Pledge of alligience, or how about the mere mention of God in school causes a frenzy. here is food for thought, did you know that this country was built on God, God is the foundation. So if we have removed God from this country then guess what happens to the foundation of this once great nation. its going to crumble were falling apart at the seams, keep watching the news, the next story could be we Christians going into boot camps.

if i haven't scared you off yet and you want to know more than please brothers and sisters join this site spread the word.

here is the site: http://tpforgod.webs.com/

Terrell