Hello all!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MarcoEG

Hello all i'm new here and still wondering the site and saw that forum so hope to activate my membership and share views with u :)
Blessed in name of Jesus all.

L

leonardronaldo

welcome brother marco. I pray that you and other Christians in egypt are safe and protected under Holy Spirit.

M

MarcoEG

Thx alot Leonard and Azizi,God bless u both.

P

PrincessJawhara

Marco, I'll be praying for you both for the difficulties you must face being a Christian in a Muslim country and for the events that have been unfolding in Egypt over the past week. I have a couple of friends in Egypt, both Muslims. One of them says hi to me everyday just so that I know he is safe. I have not heard of my other friend Mano since Sunday, and I am worried about him because of Monday's tragic events. I think about Egypt everyday. <3 and prayers for Egypt.

M

MarcoEG

Thanks Janet so much 4 ur concern and ur prayers i think is listening to these prayers and other friends prayers cause we already get rid of faciest islamic regieme of muslim brotherhood and their president Morsi and we feel that the Egyptian moderate spirit is returning 2 all people and i'm greatly happy 2 say i shared my muslim friends get our freeeeeeeedooooooom:)
"Glory for Martyers"

P

PrincessJawhara

Alf mabrooook! \(^o^)/ Rabena yebarkek.

Jun 18, 2013
Hi Marco,
I praise the Lord, for bringing in his salvation in Egypt, for their people who desired so much. I further, pray for protection of all its people from any further attacks form the enemy, and let the people grow mightily in the spirit amidst this persecution, and be a sign for all.

Jun 18, 2013
Apart from this, I would like to pray in tears for Syria.

That Syria may look to his maker and have respect for the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 17:7
King James Version (KJV)
7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
1 Timothy 2:1-4, Acts 26:18, Revelation 21:23-24

L

leonardronaldo

Apart from this, I would like to pray in tears for Syria.

That Syria may look to his maker and have respect for the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 17:7
King James Version (KJV)
7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
1 Timothy 2:1-4, Acts 26:18, Revelation 21:23-24
amen.
but Christians are seems the target of attack from the so called 'freedom fighter' movement there.
pray for these brothers and sisters in Christ, especially.

W

whitedove

I am currently living in Egypt. Most of christians here are Coptic Christian. It's a very close knitted community. I guess, they don't think that you are a real christian if you are not coptic. Some even say that other christian denominations are wrong. You are not allowed to date or marry a copt. even if you are a christian unless you become a copt which means you have to be baptize again in a coptic way,only then you can't take a holly communion and date a copt. There should be unity among all christian, coptic or not.

L

leonardronaldo

I am currently living in Egypt. Most of christians here are Coptic Christian. It's a very close knitted community. I guess, they don't think that you are a real christian if you are not coptic. Some even say that other christian denominations are wrong. You are not allowed to date or marry a copt. even if you are a christian unless you become a copt which means you have to be baptize again in a coptic way,only then you can't take a holly communion and date a copt. There should be unity among all christian, coptic or not.
Whitedove, please take care and ask strength from Christ alone there. Are you there for mission purpose?
It's a pity to know that and you are absolutely right, Jesus wouldn't want denomination in the first place. His prayer was for the Church to be one and united.
But I believe not all of the Copts are having that view. They are facing persecution for more than 10 centuries and God is sovereign there through His Holy Spirit. Please continue to pray for them, for their desire to find strength and refuge only from the Lord.

I

isaria

Welcome Marco.

Yes, may we be protected from the enemy.

Very difficult being christian in muslim country and blessed be you are not alone.
You have each other and you have Jesus christ your saviour to turn to in prayer for support.

Difficult being christian in non muslim country as well if you once had burka put on and a people were making you a gimp, a slave and making 4tune of you aswell as feeling beautiful wearing your coat, colours, shine and stealing your name and take credit for your work and who you are while you isolated lock up and so many make so much money that even christians are are "in on it" in cospiracy with muslims.
Pay some one few millions and suprised what they may agree to.
they will feel and look good because the magnets in burka they locked on but time to give them back what is theres.
There are many crime in christian church aslo and christians who are really muslims and politicians to.
if we imagine actor..... "oh i act all yalla hall a in body of....
and enemy may eat pig meat despite be muslim if they beleive they can gain a lot from doing so.

Also christians in muslim mosques pretend be muslim so they spy on muslim.

Muslims refer to christians as children of the book and do so in love and even permited marry one.

Such fighting because beleive different things regarding Jesus.
Is there way can find a peace with this.
Even christians fight because they have different dominions or churches.

9/11 may of been way of saying "it was and is not same" it was a set up.cheating "directors cut" surgery etc.....
some one elses work and being.
body corporate on that lol
Lies. shadows... yet humble our souls.

Blessed be and God bless you Marco.

I

isaria

Once said to treemen "my scar will pay for my children".

i beleive i saved my last seed for God and may it be blessed.

Have a good and lovely day.