Hello, and Curtsy to All CC Members

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PlainAsVanilla

Hello All,

I'm just joining CC and am still quite timid about electronic socializing. When I found this site, my heart jumped. At last, a place where I can be comfortable and maybe ease the incessant loneliness. My Bible reading and my dogs help, but I'm feeling led to meet others.

I have lots to be thankful for, and enjoy praising the Lord for showering them on me.

Yours in Christ,

Plain Ol Me

Nov 13, 2009
Welcome to the board there are lots of really nice people here as far as Internet socializing goes this is easily one the best, most friendly place you could likley find. You will no doubt make many good and pure friends here who will help ease that lonliness. Unfortunatly I am neither good or pure, so I'll let you be. -Liam salutes-

you take care now.

-Liam puts his hands in his pockets and walks away-

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

You should come into the chat rooms some time and visit with us in there too. :) That is always a great way to get to know people really well, and share more of yourself.

Take care