Hello and God bless!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tinarush

I am brand new on this site (or any Christian site for that matter). It will take me a week tops and I will have figured out most of this (such as uploading a photo). So....its off to the chat rooms I go (wish me luck). Ladies: if you have any suggestions for me on here, or helpful tips feel free to let me know =)

tinarush

P

Phoenix

Hi Tina! Welcome to CC!!! This is an amazing site for you to open up and share your beliefs, what God has done for you, is doing for you. The chat rooms are wonderful for group discussions and getting to know each other. it truly is comforting to have a site to come to and really feel the Father's love!!! May God bless you and I am looking forward to seeing you around!!!

T

tinarush

Thank you very much Phoenix!! I look forward to seeing you around as well. So far this site seems great. Have a blessed day =)

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC, I hope you can find a second home here! There are a lot of wonderful people here. God Bless

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
tinarush hello and welcome to Christian Chat.