Hello brothers and sisters

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ray2005

Mar 30, 2024
My name is Ray im from Lebanon i go to church almost every week and i also like fitness and going to thr gym

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Greetings Ray. It's good that you have joined us. We have several other members here from Lebanon, from Beirut I believe. Welcome. :)

Ray2005

Mar 30, 2024
Greetings Ray. It's good that you have joined us. We have several other members here from Lebanon, from Beirut I believe. Welcome. :)
Yesss i guess its the biggest city in here greetings

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
My name is Ray im from Lebanon i go to church almost every week and i also like fitness and going to thr gym
Fitness is very very good it brings back memories of the wheitlifting class I went to in jighscool it is actually amazing how just doing a little working out everyday can help your body and mindset as well the funny thing is I was constantly mocked how weak I was with my upper body but I could squat more than anyone in that calss I rode my bycycle with my cousion all summer so it turns out I got lots of respect in that time from these bulky guys

honestyl though eating right being healthy working out brings to mind the scripture that our bodies are a temple for God and how the human body is mentally as well as physically I cannot help but think he knew exactyly qhat he was doing when he made us.

But welcome to here and I jope you and I can become close friends feel free to pm me anytime if you need a friend I will be here especially if we can talk about physical health the human body while gross is fascinating

Ray2005

Mar 30, 2024
Thabks
Fitness is very very good it brings back memories of the wheitlifting class I went to in jighscool it is actually amazing how just doing a little working out everyday can help your body and mindset as well the funny thing is I was constantly mocked how weak I was with my upper body but I could squat more than anyone in that calss I rode my bycycle with my cousion all summer so it turns out I got lots of respect in that time from these bulky guys

honestyl though eating right being healthy working out brings to mind the scripture that our bodies are a temple for God and how the human body is mentally as well as physically I cannot help but think he knew exactyly qhat he was doing when he made us.

But welcome to here and I jope you and I can become close friends feel free to pm me anytime if you need a friend I will be here especially if we can talk about physical health the human body while gross is fascinating[/QUOT

Ray2005

Mar 30, 2024

But welcome to here and I jope you and I can become close friends feel free to pm me anytime if you need a friend I will be here especially if we can talk about physical health the human body while gross is fascinating
Thanks brother we sure can

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you Ray and glad to have you joining the discussions and fellowship here! God bless you!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Thanks brother we sure can
Sorry for the ;ate re[ly I have been pretty sick recently though I was intersted in human health in highscool whic is why I joined wightlifting as a calss the ironic thing is my health is never good these daus lots of life issues that I won;t get into right now nut vurrently I am trying to get a kind of wight gain diet

Ray2005

Mar 30, 2024
Sorry for the ;ate re[ly I have been pretty sick recently though I was intersted in human health in highscool whic is why I joined wightlifting as a calss the ironic thing is my health is never good these daus lots of life issues that I won;t get into right now nut vurrently I am trying to get a kind of wight gain diet
Hii im back sorry im late too i had no eifi