Hello chefs?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Frozen, skinless breasts made for retail grocery chains are FULL of water.
I bought a boneless turkey breast on Friday, marked down about 33%, and cooked it last night at 375 F,
for about 2.5 hours, from frozen. It was not frozen when I bought it, but I just did not know when I was
going to cook it. I put an orange/pineapple juice blend in the pan with it, and covered it with aioli and
a sweet and hot mustard, basting it every once in a while as I checked the temp with a meat thermometer.
When it was cooked to about 165 F or 74 C, I let it sit for a few minutes after taking it out of the oven, and
then removed the netting and cut off quite a slab to have in a chibatta bun. It was yummy!
.:)

Lioness81

Mar 30, 2024
I need to get one, next time.
I know it would make my life much easier cause I hate the clean up actually, not the cooking!
Yes! Then up the temp until it’s golden brow
I used yogurt, so that created some water but it tasted really good.
Will the air fryer takeout some of the moisture?
What I ended up doing was I started in the oven and then half cooked it in the air fryer so it kept the moisture in (even the next day!)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Especially when you need it done fast
One day when I was visiting my daughter and her aunt, I was starting to get quite hungry when Auntie announced she'd just put the chicken on. I immediately thought, oh no! It's going to be an hour before the chicken is ready, but... Auntie continued speaking. It'll be done in 10 minutes, she said. I was flabbergasted. And quite pleased not to have to wait so long to eat LOL