Hello,Christian Chat!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PearlJesus

My name is PearlJesus its mean Pearl of Jesus.
I really thanks God for this website.

I registered this website to be in the family of God even I'm sitting in front of my computer at home in Bangkok or Thailand and want to have relationship with y'all who is in Christ.

Hope we can encourage one another in here.
I like to share the bible too.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you want to know or pray for Thailand,I have work with some young people here.

Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.Grace be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with love undying.

Blessings
PearlJesus
:)

I

iliveforHim

Hi Pearl!

I welcome you with open arms!!! I'm glad you're here, and I know you'll love this place full of wonderful, God living people!!!

:)

R

Ralph

Hey that is awesome! Thanks for Joining the Warriors of Christ Group, God bless you so much sister!