Hello everybody! I'm a newcomer to the site!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Truth3395

Hello everybody!
It's truth3395! I joined this chat forum and chat site because I am a born again Christian who's salvation is based on Acts 2:38! I am a witness of the Lord Jesus Christ who wants nothing more than to share the gospel with the "whole world"! I have true knowledge about the Lord Jesus Christ, His ministry, and the Original Authorized King James Version Holy Bible! My intentions are to make new friends in the Lord and to teach new comers to Christ as well as others who already profess to be Christians in the Lord "WHAT THE BIBLE REALLY SAYS" about our faith and about the correct function of the church! But I will tell you definitely that I am NOT a Jehovah's Witness. I do not believe their faith, nor the majority of their scripture interpretations. (And yes, I have tried to witness to them in a spirit of grace!) As well as "any" bible questions you may have that I can answer! My mission here is an evangelistical one. So feel free to write me with your curiosities and questions in Christ!

I

iliveforHim

Hi Truth!

Welcome, and thank you for your offer. :)

Have fun in CC!!!

C

christiancollegegirl

Welcome to CC!!

S

soldierofchrist4ever24

Welcome I am kind of new here but its great good to have you on board, in Christ, Brother Travis.

C

christiancollegegirl

Welcome Soldier!

I

iliveforHim

Hi Soldier!

I don't know if I've welcomed you before, but if I didn't, HI!!!! and if I did, HI AGAIN!!!!

:)