Hello everybody!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Hello everybody,

I'm not new to christianchat but I haven't been on in a while so this is like starting afresh lol. My name is Itunuoluwa, but if ur afraid u'll hurt urself while saying my name, just call me Itunu. My background is Nigerian but I am in Canada (Have been for 10 years now). I'm just finishing up my first year at Mohawk college :D I love music and I write my own. I love winter and snow and cold weather (lots of people think that's weird considering I come from a country that's 40 degrees and above) :p Haha. My current goal is to memorize 100 bible verses from the book "100 bible verses everyone should know by heart" by Robert J. Morgan. So far I have memorized 7. That's all for this message but not all to me. Ask questions...IF U DARE lol ;)

Last edited:

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Rehoboth16 hello welcome to christian chat.

J

Jimmy47

Wow 100 verses. I don't think i could do that but good luck! :) I've got to say that is weird for you to like cold weather considering where you come from! But anyway welcome back to christian chat.

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome again, Itunuoluwa. Love winter? I don’t but I’m not totally fond of summer either. Give me spring and fall.

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Wow 100 verses. I don't think i could do that but good luck! :) I've got to say that is weird for you to like cold weather considering where you come from! But anyway welcome back to christian chat.
Haha thankz Jimmy. You never know, you might be able to memorize 100. I know it's weird I like cold weather but that's wat makes me AWESOME lol :D

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Thankz ressurection33. I like both extremes summer and winter

T

Tumnus

Welcome back, Itunu!

N

NandehRu

hello pretty Rehoboth16, welcome to cc. GB :)

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Awwwww hi NandehRu. Thank you very much!!! God bless :D