Hello everyone...How are you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mc13

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, God bless you, I trust God that all is well good. I'm from the Dominican Republic, my name is Marcos (in English is Mark) and I am 18 years old.

Where can I chat with young people like me.

J

jijo4u

I am also confused here. So don't know. God bless thee.

F

flozzzy

well, obviousl as the teen forum here is one of the best places :D also, in the chat rooms you can properly chat w.out having to wait ages for a reply, so thats really good. hope you enjoy this site :D

B

Barthalomew

Hello there remmeber that this is a chat room where you can find anybody who you suit to get guidance. It is not necessary that you look for teengae chat forum, finally this site is to promote the teaching of Christ.

GOD BLESS YOU
BARTHALOMEW

Kathleen

Oct 13, 2009
hi all new poeple :D

welcolm to CC

theres lots of awsome people here...LOTS of young people...start being really active on the site and u'll soon have some friedns - of all ages.

feel free to drop me a line :D

M

morgan2294

Welcome!!!
You will love it here!
I do! The people are AWESOME :)