hello everyone, my first visit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

angelbaby2

Hi, just signed up for this, im new to this, but i thought it would be a great way to me christian people and make somenew friends..hope to chat with some of you soon...

angelebaby2

M

missy2shoes

Hi ya....always nice to welcome new members :)

I

iki

hello, im happy to join in n that uve also done it too. keep on comming back to chat for a while. we r not alone. GOD is with us where ever we go. n here is a place were we can talk about GODS wonders n concerns like battles. but dont give up . t.k. GOD Bless you.

F

faith79

welcome and blessings!