Hello everyone :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

oheyimcourtney

Hi. :) I'm not sure what to put here. My name is Courtney and I'm 20 years old. I have been raised as a Christian my whole life (my family always went to Methodist churches). I was saved when I was about 11 or 12. This past year I have been closer to God than ever though, and make Him a priority in my life. My husband is in the Marine Corps and while on deployment he went to bible study everyday. When he came home he wanted to share his passion and new outlook on life with me (and others). Granted I'm not perfect (nobody is) and I still struggle with things daily. I would classify myself as non-denominational because, although I was raised Methodist and that is what I am most comfortable with, I am open to many ideas. The Lord has truly blessed me this past year and in life in general. :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
oheyimcourtney hello welcome to Christian Chat.

N

NMsmile

Welcome to Christian Chat. I think it is exciting that you and your husband are building on your relationship with each other by including Christ in the mix. I'm sure you will enjoy the site. Take care.

L

ladyr

Hey Courtney WELCOME

Phia

Jul 7, 2011
Hi Courtney ^_^ welcome to CC!

E

EhMan

Hello Courtney
My names Brad aka EhMan
Welcome to cc

B

BillieLL109

How great that your husband and you are coming together, as Christ is your center!

Blessings to you Courtney, and your husband!