Hello fellowers of Christ :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SteffanM

Hi! I'm a 18 yeear old teenager, and i have come here in hope of getting to know some new christian people, from different parts of the world. :) I come from Denmark, where i Attend Senior year in Highschool.

With Kind Regards,
SteffanM :)

Btw. I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have, understanding my (maybe) bad English. My first language is Danish, so English is my second language (shared with German).

C

Cako53

Welcome to the forums! Everyone is VERY welcoming and friendly here. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will answer.

S

SteffanM

Thank you a lot! :)

F

fglory

Greeting you in The name of OUR FATHER God,

Sisi Glory

S

SteffanM

Thank you Sisi :)

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Hey and welcome to CC!!! Hope you love the site and i'm looking forward to chatting with you!!!

S

SteffanM

Thank you very much ! :)
I will also be looking forward to chat with you once :)

C

ChristianBrother

Hi! I'm a 18 yeear old teenager, and i have come here in hope of getting to know some new christian people, from different parts of the world. :) I come from Denmark, where i Attend Senior year in Highschool.

With Kind Regards,
SteffanM :)

Btw. I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have, understanding my (maybe) bad English. My first language is Danish, so English is my second language (shared with German).

Hi Steffan,

I live in the USA and let me tell you that your English is quite good. In fact many people born and raised in the US do not know English nearly as well as you.

May you find encouragement through these chat rooms,

In Christ

ChristianBrother

R

RafaelCantu

Nice quote in your signature!

Rafael