Hello for everyone, in all parts of the world!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Glauber_Brazil

Hello, I'm Glauber.

I know... The name is a bit different... You can try pronouncing it... It's a German name who means "believer", but that's another story.

I'm from Brazil, I have Christian basis, though I don't follow any religion...
And I don't discuss things like religion and/or bible. I respect every religious people and atheists as well.

I'm here mainly for making friends. And, why not, discuss some interesting ideas and thoughts.

Well... Hope I can be welcome, here.

God bless you all, guys.

R

Ramon

Welcome to CC. Do you speak German? I am learning German as one of my languages. I like that name. I am UND GLAUBER!! lol. I think that is right. LOL.

May Jesus bless you.

G

Glauber_Brazil

Well... I am trying to learn German as well... And it's said... Ich bin ein "Glauber".

It's not an official word, though... Since the verb is "glaube". =P

I speak Portuguese, instead.

God bless you, man.

G

Glauber_Brazil

Thank you, ressurection33.

R

Ramon

Well... I am trying to learn German as well... And it's said... Ich bin ein "Glauber".

It's not an official word, though... Since the verb is "glaube". =P

I speak Portuguese, instead.

God bless you, man.
YES!! Eine and Ein. Right. Hm. I am a believer. Ich bin ein glauber. right. Haha.

May Jesus bless you.

N

NMsmile

Welcome to Christian Chat. I have quite of few cousins that live in Brazil. I'm sure you will meet a lot of people here. WELCOME.

T

Tobby17

Hi, i speak a little bit German too..

And welcome to CC.. Hope you have a nice time here

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Glauber_Brazil hello welcome to Christian Chat.